Chapter 17

Brie could hear growls coming from the tree's

Brie could hear growls coming from the tree's. They were here. "Brie get in the house" Paul says pushing her towards the house. She runs up the stairs but doesn't go inside.

The wolves surround the house getting ready for a fight.

"We're outnumbered" Jasper says as Alice is standing next to him. He see's at least 10 wolves. Where did Sam get the extra wolves from.

"By a lot" Paul hears Alice says. He knew that Sam had new recruits including Colin and Brady. He didn't have time to warn the Cullen's.

"I won't let them hurt my family"

Suddenly the wolves attack them and they try to fight them off. Paul turns into his wolf and starts attacking the wolf that was on top of Alice. Brie watched on, she didn't know who the wolf was that Paul was attacking, it couldn't be Jared or Embry cause they are fighting against Jasper. Alice jumps over a wolf that is running straight for her but is collided by another wolf in mid air. Brie watches as she see's Edward on the ground with Sam on top of him. Esme and Carlisle run up and barge into Sam who falls onto his side. He quickly gets back up and runs towards them. Emmett comes into the scene as punches a wolf in the face before climbing up a tree to get away from Quil's grasp. Quil jumps up but Emmett punches him which makes Quil fall to the ground. Emmett could see his family getting over run, he jumps down as joins back in the fight.

Brie see's Jacob run past her and jumps into the fray of the battle of wolves against the Cullen's "Stop! It's over! If you kill her, you kill me"

One of the wolves tries to attack again but Jacob turns into a wolf and stops them,

Edward realizes what's happened "Jacob imprinted. They can't hurt her. Whoever a wolf imprints on can't be harmed. It's their most absolute law" Brie looks at Jacob as she could see his demeanour change. He must of went to kill Renesmee but imprinted on her before he could.

Brie watches on as Paul stands to the side of Leah who was also in wolf form. The wolves start backing up as they knew they couldn't hurt the thing that was created. They start going back into the woods. Jared and Embry's wolf look at Paul who they share a look with before they follow the others into the woods.

Once the wolves left, Leah, Jacob, Paul and Seth all change back into their human forms. Brie runs down the stairs and hugs Paul. She quickly checks over him to see if he hurts, he smiles at her "I am fine. You don't need to worry about me"

Brie smiles at him the turns to Jacob "So you have the hots for Bella's daughter now?" Brie says, half teasing, but half annoyed. "Can you ever give Edward a break"

Jacob smiled at her last comment, he knew she was trying to make light of the situation but he also knew she was a little annoyed at him imprinting on Renesmee "I tried to kill her when I found out Bella had died. I went into the room, I was behind Rosalie as she was holding Renesmee facing her. I was ready but when I got closer I saw her looking at me. I fell to my knees when I looked into her eyes and I just knew" Jacob explains.

"Well I am glad you didn't. Paul talked some sense into me" she looked at Paul before looking back at Jacob "If Renesmee was killed then we wouldn't have anything to remind us on Bella"

Jacob sadly nods, he was still upset that Bella was dead. "I just can't believe shes gone"

Brie looked at Paul as he nodded, he knew she wanted to comfort him but she didn't want him feeling awkward when she did. She goes up to Jacob and gives him a hug "I know, I don't want to believe it either"

Jacob rubs her back as he hugs her. He looks at Paul who is just watching them. He lets go as he didn't want to get into any altercation with him "At least we have a piece of her in there" He looks towards the house.

"Yeah I guess so" Brie looks at the house then looks back "Think it's time to meet her" Brie says as she didn't even get to hold Renesmee as she was too busy worrying about Bella. She looks at Paul "Do you want to?" She asks him.

"I guess I have time to meet the little spawn" He jokes as Jacob growls at him. Brie hits him playfully on his chest as they hold hands and walk into the Cullen's. Everyone is in the living room apart from Edward and Carlisle. Brie, Paul and Jacob walk into the room. Rosalie turns around and smiles as she watches Brie edge closer to them. Paul and Jacob stay back as they watched Brie looked over at Renesmee "Oh my god, she even looks like Bella" Brie tears up a little. Rosalie passes the baby to Brie who carefully holds her in her arms. Paul watches them interact with each other, he shares a smile with Jacob as they continue to watch "Hello Renesmee I'm your cousin, Brie. Well second cousin. You look just like your mom. She would of loved you" She sniffs still looking down at the baby. She looks up at Paul who is watching her with a smile on his face. She slowly walks up to him "You want to hold her?" Brie asks, he was hesitant first but he holds out his arms as Brie places Renesmee in his arms. Jacob looks down at his imprint who was in Paul's arms. He touches her little cheek before letting Paul have his time with her. Paul looks down at the little baby as he hoped that was in his future with Brie. A baby of their own. Brie watches Paul with Renesmee and she feels her heart ready to melt at the sight. She knew Paul would make a great dad. She really hoped she could give him that one day.

"Hey where's Edward. I haven't seen him since the fight?" Brie asked as she took her eyes off Paul and Renesmee and looked around the room.

"He's with Carlisle in the surgery" Esme says.

Brie looks back at Paul "I'll be right back" she says before walking out the room. Brie heads into the surgery as she see's Edward and Carlisle hoovering over lifeless body. Brie walks over to them, she see's that the Cullen's bathed and dress her in fresh clothes. "What's going on?"

"She shouldn't be this still" she listens to Edward talking.

"It's the morphine"

"Maybe I was too late.

"No, Edward. Listen to her heart" Edward listens. They don't see Bella's hair slowly thicken, her body filling out and healing. Brie looks at Bella's face as she see's her eyes pop open to reveal vampire eyes.

A girl brings the three Volturi a message on a silver platter, Aro takes the message. "Oh, its from Carlisle" He motions for his guards who appear beside Bianca. Aro reads the message "He's added a new member to his coven"

"Increasing his power" Caius added. Suddenly Aro's guards drag Bianca away as she screams.

Aro hands the message to Marcus "At least our dispute with the Cullens is over"

"Over?" Aro starts as Marcus nods "Goodness, no. Our dispute goes far beyond the fate of a mere human"

"And what might it be?" Caius questions.

"Why, brother, I thought you understood. They have something I want" Aro smirks. What they didn't know was there was going to be a huge fight ahead of them.

Authors note:

Before I write the next few chapters to begin Breaking Dawn part 2 storyline. I just want people's thoughts. I want to add Brie into the fight with the volturi so do I make her turn into a vampire or does she get kidnapped to be used as leverage in the fight. Let me know what you's think.