Chapter 7

So turns out we found out who was behind this so called Vampire Army

So turns out we found out who was behind this so called Vampire Army. It was Victoria. Bella had a dream about her. She was puppeting Riley for him to make an army to try kill all the Cullens and also to take revenge for Edward killing her mate James.

We ended up on a field where they were gonna draw all the newborns on to fight and also set a trap for the wolves to come in and join the fight. Brie was worried as  she obviously wouldn't be joining in the fight, sometimes she thought about becoming one so she can help fight but other times she was happy to be human. She wasn't like Bella who was desperate to change she was happy the way she was. 

It seemed like a stand off with us as Jacob faces Brie, Bella and Edward. We are in the center of the field. Jasper stands several paces behind Edward.

"You're not fighting? What, you pull a muscle or something?" Jacob obviously heard that Edward wasn't going to be at the battle. He decided to go with Bella and make sure she was protected at all costs.

Bella intervened "He's doing it for me. Okay?"

Jacob looks at her, at Edward, shakes his head with disdain. "Whatever. Just tell me the plan"

Jasper steps forward slightly "This field will give us an advantage in battle. We need to lure the newborns with Bella's scent. It needs to end here"

"Edward, Brie and I are going on a campsite. Even if he carries me, they'll still pick up our scents"

Edward makes a disgusted face as he sniffs the air "Your stench, however, is revolting"

Jacob scoffs "Dude, you really don't want to start comparing stinks" Here we go again, Brie thought. Can't they just get a long for a few minutes.

"What he means, is that your scent will mask mine if you carry me"

Jacob nods his head as Edwards starts to decide against this plan "This is not a good idea"

"Edward. They won't want to get anywhere near his" Jasper sniffs before finishing his sentence "odour"

"Okay, let's just try it" Edward finally nods. She extends her arms to Jacob. He grins, picks her up, holding her tight "Eau de wolf, comin' up"

Jacob runs through the trees carrying Bella, not super-human speed, but fast, and not breaking a sweat.

Jasper jogs out of the woods "All I picked up was wolf stench. No Bella. This will work" He says trying to ease Edward up a little.

Edward nods his head "Great"

As Bella and Jake are still away doing whatever it was they were doing, Brie went over to the reservation to visit. Emily was at the door by the time Brie arrived. She smiled as she got out the car and went over to Emily and gave her a hug "Paul told me you were coming over"

Brie gave her a look, she didn't tell Paul she was coming, she seen the look on Emily's face "the imprint connection thing, yeah right forgot about that"