Chapter 10

It was 2 months after the battle with the newborns

It was 2 months after the battle with the newborns. Bella broke the news that her and Edward are getting married. Some of the wolves took it well but others didn't take it so well.

Jacob storms out of his house and throws Bella and Edward's wedding invitation on the ground. He starts running off into the woods taking takes his shirt off as he is running.

Billy rolls out of the house "Jake! Jacob!" Jacob turns into a wolf as he heads into the forest.

The wolves had a mutual respect for the Cullen's after the battle. Doesn't mean that they aren't weary of the Cullens but the respected them to the point that they knew that no rules would be broken from either side. Brie couldn't feel any sympathy for Jacob anymore. Doesn't matter how many Bella will tell him that she will always choose Edward, Jacob wouldn't take the hint. He once told Brie that he's tried to force an imprint on Bella but it didn't seem to work and she didn't think it would ever work. It had to be at first sight or when a wolf first phases so there isn't much chance in that happening.

Things got better when Paul got on the mend. Things had just been going strength to strength with the two. The bond between the two seem be getting stronger every time they spent time together. The sex was beyond amazing, can never get enough she thought. Every time seems like its the first time.

Brie was at the Cullens as they are getting organised for the wedding. The big day was only a day away, so the house was really busy with wedding prep. Brie was outside helping Alice with some of the decoration when Brie turned around to see Bella walking in her wedding shoes slowly Bella looks down at her feet.  She stumbles a little. Brie can just imagine Bella falling down the aisle, shes that clumsy.

"You just have to break them in" Alice says as Brie smiled, she knew Bella was out of her comfort zone with they shoes.

"I've been breaking them in. For three days. Can I just go barefoot?" Bella complained

Alice shakes her head "No, absolutely not"

"Just thinking it's a little much, you know? The dress and the shoes, and all of this" Bella said, she looked a little overwhelmed with it all.  She watches as Jasper and Carlisle walk past as they are carrying benches for the wedding.

"No, it's exactly enough. Tomorrow will be perfect"

Emmett comes in carrying a long tree trunk "Where do you want them, boss?"

"On either side of the aisle"

Rosalie walks past behind Emmett carrying a fat tree stump. "What aisle? Alice: Does no one have vision?"

Bella takes off her shoes and puts her converse back on. She looks up into a window in the house and looks at Edward who is watching his family get everything set up for the wedding.