Chapter 11

The setting outside was amazing

The setting outside was amazing. It was so beautiful, such delicate detail. Would of been Alice's touch. They really had done an amazing job with what they done with their backyard.

Brie was wearing matching silk robes along with Alice and Rosalie. She helping out with the brides preparation so she decided she would help Bella with her makeup. Alice walks in and can see some dark circles underneath Bella's eyes. "What did I say about beauty sleep?"

"Sorry, bad dream. It was wedding jitters" Bella explains.

"Don't worry Bella, I'll get them covered in no time. You won't even know" Brie says smiling down at her as she finished priming her face and then started off with her foundation along with some concealer for Bella's under eye circles.

Rosalie walks into the room "Do you need some help? I could do her hair" Rosalie offers.

Bella looks shocked as she didn't know if she was still sleeping and just imagined it "Really?" Brie was tapping some powder on Bella's face to set her makeup in place.

"Please. I'm not offended by your choice of groom" Rosalie was now stood behind Bella. Brie gives her a quick coat of mascara before applying lipgloss onto Bella's lips.

"Just my blatant lack of respect for mortality" Bella joked as she remembers her chat with Rosalie.

"Essentially" Rosalie nods.

Alice pulls Rosalie and Bella closer as she pushes him in for a hug "Weddings. They bring everyone together"

Renee walks in and sees Bella all made up "Oh, my gosh! You're so beautiful. Oh, honey" She starts crying "Crap! My mascara"Alice hands Renee a handkerchief "Thanks. Charlie, get in here"

Charlie was unsure whether to enter the room or not "You sure? I don't wanna.." Charlie walks into the room wearing his wedding tux. Everyone looks shocked. "I know. I look hot"

Everyone starts laughing "We thought you needed something blue" Charlie opens the gift box containing a jeweled hair comb "And something old. Besides your mother"

"Nice" Renee takes offence as Brie hugs her to cheer her up.

"It was Grandma Swan's" Bella picks up the comb "But we added the sapphires"

Bella looks at it "It's beautiful, you guys. Wow. Thank you so much" Bella gives it to Alice to put in her hair.

"It's your first family heirloom. Pass on to your daughter, and her daughter" Renee starts to cry again. Brie shares a look with Rosalie and Alice when her aunt mentioned babies.

"Mom, I love it" Bella says as she goes to kiss her parents but Alice stops her.

"Nope. No smudging my masterpiece"

Brie give her a look "You mean my masterpiece?"

"I designed the look" Alice says smiling as Brie just waves her off letting her have her moment.