Chapter 12

Last night was definitely eventful to say the least

Last night was definitely eventful to say the least. Thank god Sam was there to keep things under control but what did he mean that Bella was not their concern anymore? Does that mean she's not longer under their protection? Maybe it was because of her transformation that they no longer needed to provide protection if she becomes a vampire. Brie kept thinking about what Paul had told her last night. Bella and Edward have still not had sex? She had never thought about the risks of a vampire and a human having sex together and what could happen if things get a little out of control. Could she really die if they weren't careful?  

Bella and Edward are about to leave to go on their honeymoon. Brie and Renee were standing outside of Charlie's ready to say goodbye to Bella.

"So, he really won't tell you where he's taking you?" Brie hears Renee asking Bella

Bella shakes her head "No, it's a surprise"

"Well, wear a hat. Sunscreen. Take care of yourself" Renee says, starting to get obsessive about Bella's safety. With Bella's skin tone she would definitely burn if she wasn't too careful. Bella nods at her mother as Renee pulls her in for a hug. They both say I love you to each other.

Charlie walks up to Bella after helping her putting her things in the car "Everything's packed and ready to go"

"Oh. I'm gonna go see him. Yeah" Renee leaves to go see Edward who is standing at the car waiting.

There is an awkward moment between Bella and Charlie as they didn't seem to know what to say to each other "Well. It's gonna be strange, you not living under my roof" after the wedding it was agreed that Bella would move into the Cullen's until Edward and Bella had found a place of their own to live.

"Yeah. It's gonna be strange for me, too"

"You know it will always be your home, right?" Bella nods her head.

"I love you, Dad. Forever" She hugs Charlie. Brie's heart melt at that moment, seeing the bond of Bella and her dad that she had never seen before.

"I love you, too, Bells. I always have and I always will" Charlie lets go of her "All right. Go on. You don't wanna miss your plane. Wherever it's going"

Bella nods before saying another goodbye to her dad before walking over to Brie "You be careful alright" Brie says pulling her in for a hug "I know what this means, this honeymoon. Please just be careful. Don't feel like you need to do anything you don't want to"

Bella knew what Brie was talking about "I want to"

Brie looked at her, Bella seemed so sure thats what she wanted "Just take it easy. I don't want you getting killed before your marriage even begins"

Bella just smiles "I know you are worried but Edward wouldn't hurt me, not on purpose anyways. He will keep me safe"

Brie nods "He better if he comes back without you I will get Paul to hunt him down for a lifetime" Brie warns "Well am sure Jacob would love to join in on that hunt" Brie laughs.