Chapter 14

Two weeks have passed since Bella told her the news

Two weeks have passed since Bella told her the news. She couldn't believe she was pregnant, how was that even possible. Vampires couldn't conceive right? You never see vampires carrying around babies. Well for starters you never see Vampires, period. Not even in movies has it ever been possible for vampires to conceive. How was this going to go down. She had a feeling that something bad was going happen when this news starts to travel. She kept it a secret from Charlie as she didn't want to worry him. She also kept it from Paul. She didn't know how he would react and if he would go and tell Sam. How would Sam react. Would the treaty get broken? It shouldn't if no rules were broken. All the thoughts came at once. She didn't know what to do with the news and how much longer she would be able to keep it for.

Brie was on her way to see Paul when Jacob jogs up to her. Oh great what did he want? She groans in her head. She hadn't spoken to Jacob since the beach. "Jacob"

"Brie can we chat?"

"What do you think we are doing right now?" Stating the obvious.

"You know what I mean. I want to apologise for the time on the beach" Brie nods as she listens to him go on "I realise that I shouldn't take my anger out on anyone especially you. You've been there for me through this whole thing and I don't know part of the anger was cause of losing you too. I mean that doesn't excuse the fact that I was being rude to you but I've lost Bella. I don't want to lose you too"

"I don't want to lose you either. And you won't lose me but if you keep going on like this then you will. This thing thats going on with you needs to stop. Your fighting everyone including brothers cause of it. You will lose everyone if you keep this up" Brie explained.

"I don't like fighting with anyone especially my pact, bringing everyone down but I was being selfish, if I was to suffer then everyone around me should suffer as well. Thats the mentality I had but I knew that was wrong to do so, so I am sorry will you forgive me?" Jacob pleads.

Brie thinks for a second "If I am to forgive you will you make a promise to me that you will let this go. Accept that Bella has made her decision and try to move on. Be happy for her. This isn't healthy for you if you keep acting like this. Bella loves you Jake but not in the way you think or want her to. She misses you and just wants her back in her life without this drama your bringing"

Jacob sighs "I guess it is time to move on from Bella. Just hard you know. I just miss her"

Brie nods "I know, and I'll be here every step of the way to helping you move on. You never know you might meet someone and imprint if you do"

Jacob smiles and offers a hug which she accepts with a smile. They hug it out. They see that Charlie has pulled up outside Jacob's. Jacob says to Brie for them to find out what's going on. They both walk up to the house.

"Hey, Son. Brie" Billy nods at Brie who gives a small wave. "You's seem to have made up then"v

"What's going on?" Jacob says referring to Charlie.