Chapter 15

Brie was still at the Cullen's

Brie was still at the Cullen's. After Jacob had ran off, she went into the living room to see her cousin lying on the couch sleeping. She didn't look great. Her skin started to turn grey, she could see it in Bella's face that she had lost a lot of weight. She was beginning to become skin and bones. She winced a little at the sight of her cousin. She looked frail. What was this baby doing to her? Brie wandered outside to get some fresh air when she over heard Jacob and Seth's conversation.

"No, you don't" Brie heard Jacob's voice "If Sam comes after Bella, are you really ready to fight your own brothers? Your sister?" Wait what? Sam was going to kill Bella?.

"If it's the right thing to do" Seth nodded.

"Whatever" Jacob sighs "I'm gonna go give the Cullens a heads-up. Do what you want"

Did she hear that right? She walked over to Seth and Jacob "Get ready" Jacob says to Brie "They're coming for Bella"

"Get ready for what? Whats going on? Why is Sam coming for Bella?" Brie questioned.

"They know about the baby" So thats where you went off to in such a hurry.

Brie raised an eyebrow "You told him" Brie started to get angry.

Edward walks out knowing what the conversation was about "They're not gonna touch her"

"Agreed" Jacob nodded. Brie looked at him, it was his fault they were in this situation to begin with.

Leah and Seth approach "Man, I can smell them from all the way out here"

Jacob looks at Leah "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I'm not gonna let my little brother get himself killed"

"Did Sam send you?"

Leah shakes her head "Sam doesn't even know I left"

They could hear wolves howling "Think he just figured it out" Brie states as she crosses her arms. Where was Paul? Why was he not here? Was he siding with Sam?

"Jake. I know what his plan is" Leah says. They start to move into the house when Brie stops Leah.

"What does Paul think of this situation" Brie asks.

"He kinda stayed quiet during the whole thing. I don't think he knows what to do. He's torn between you and Sam" Leah begins "Don't take it too personal if he chooses Sam. He is his alpha after all" Leah pats her on the shoulder before heading inside. Brie just stands there before sighing, she started to think that Paul was going to side with Sam. Well if he does then he's going to have to get through her first before touching her cousin. She walks in the living room to hear the plan.

"Sam's lost the element of surprise, and he doesn't want to take you on outnumbered, so he's not gonna come at you head on. He's got the place surrounded and he'll wait for his opportunity" She heard Jacob talk as she just sat and kinda spaced out while they spoke.