Chapter 1 Introduction

Get up di !! Get up now !! It's morning...
I woke up to two high pitched voices shouting and jumping on top of me got me to open my eyes slowly groaning in process to see the smiling and cheerful Amin and Zoya they're my nephew and niece 6 and 3 years old very smart and loud for their age . Oh you must be wondering why in the hell they called me di instead of aunt , I don't like to be called as aunt c'mon yaar I'm juss 22 .( wink, wink)
As you can see I'm not the morning person and whoever wake me up has to face a very annoyed and pissed "me" and let me tell you it's not a good thing but my mom knows me well that I wouldn't blow up on Amin and Zoya at any cost, they take advantage of that and send them awake me.
After they woke me up they went downstairs to have breakfast I got up took shower and did my daily routine before going to dinning room to eat something.
After greeting everyone with "salam "and "good morning" in breakfast my bhabhi made pancakes yummy right? But I had my cereal coz I don't like to have heavy breakfast with all those calories (its not that I'm fat nope not at all I m fit perfectly with all curve in right place) and got ready for work
Oh !!! Sorry I forgot to introduce you to myself and my family . So let's start with me hmm... Oh yea with name first right? right. My name is Rehab Shaikh , I'm 22 years old an Computer Engineer. I work for " New Tec PVT. LTD." London's biggest company from years well it not exactly in London its in the middle of bradford and London. The work is minimum and the paycheck is awesome life is soo cool ( note the sarcasm) but paycheck is actually awesome. ( grin).
That's how my life had been for last 2 years , wake up at 5 am , got work at 7 am, come back home at 7 pm , then family time, off to bed at 10 pm . Boring and smooth right? Nope my mom kept bugging me to get married . I always says her I don't want to meet anyone or to get married its not that I don't want to get married I want to trust me but I want to marry someone who loves me , care for me , to whom I love and care of , not with anyone , but my mom say before meeting anyone how can you say no meet him get to know him then say yes or no . She has a point there. That's how she made me meet two boys of her choice. Hmm correction man's not boys. Lets not talk about them now , yeah!! Later definitely.
Ohh !! I didn't tell you before were I stay , did I ? I 'll take that as a no . Bradford is the place we moved to from London last month because of me and my brother, you its small and nice city and its really very close to our office. No no Rameez and I don't work in same company nope , he works for " BMW " yeah , he is a "Mechanical Engineer " .
After driving for 20 minutes I reached my office, parked in my parking greeted Mr. Tom he is a gate kipper from last 15 yrs . He is in late 30 very professional man he hardly smile but very nice nature he has .My first and only best friend in this company and country is "Sally Edward" she is 23 years British girl never made me feel different or lonely for past 2 yrs and most important thing of her is she is carefree,crazy, girl Her motto in life is to enjoy every second of life how u want to and ignore the people who judge you. She is very beautiful , brown hair , green eyes, she is a dream of every man . She has a boyfriend of 2 years "Ben Parker" very nice man I must say .I reached my floor 15 with the help of elevator.
Opened my cabin door and there she was sitting on the chair in front of my desk with two cup of coffee. See my bestie ( wink , wink) but something was wrong she was in deep thought coz she didn't even notice that I entered ,
" sally sally !!! " I shook her and got her attention.
" what wrong girl ?"I asked her
" well hello to you to " she said sarcastically I rolled my eyes and repeated my question again.
" what happened?"
" haven't you heard that our company is expanding in Uk and starting with London?" She asked me and I nodded my head as a signal to continue " well our CEO wants to send his 5 loyal , experienced and intelligent engineers from this company to that because it will help the success of company " I nodded again and let her continue " so we have a meeting at 8:30 am and the boss will select those 5 engineers today " I couldn't help but ask " what's your point sally " she rolled her eyes and explained " the point is maybe u would get the opportunity or maybe I ll get to work in London, and we would be separated. She yelled the last word in my face . I closed my eyes tightly to calm my self, I really hated her when does this ughh!!!
" sally calm down 1 . We wont be separated okay 2. The opportunity is for experienced workers and we aren't that experienced so relax 3. If one of us got the opportunity we ll leave it for other don't worry "
"Ughhrr !! You don't get it do you ?? We don't have a say in it " she said
" ohh !! Well that is a problem, hey maybe we both get the chance you never know, we ll see later okay and what time the meeting is ??"I asked her watching my digital clock " 8:30 why " she replied " coz we have exactly 5 mins to go to conference room " I said calmly. We looked each other and rushed out of my cabin.

Hey !!! My first chapter of my first book ... How was it do u guyss liked it ??? Its lengthy right , sorry
Plzz tell me how it was .