Chapter 3 Sad and alone

Rehab's pov
I woke surprisingly before my alarm I was laying in my bed and thinking of the pervious day's event , I'm going to work in London yippee!!! I'm so excited and my mom being a supermom helped someone and made a new friend isn't it awesome?
I'm so proud of her , my mom (hehe). I didn't tell anyone about me working in London , I don't know how to say and what to say , I m scared of their reaction will they approve or not .
You might be thinking c'mon yaar it's just moving from bradford to London no big deal well it is for me and my family they are so overprotective of me that's why we all live together. I don't mind that coz even Im used to being with everyone , and about not telling anyone its not like I'm moving today, am I ?? Of course not I don't even know when I'm, so its no big deal that I'm keeping it as a secret now . I heard some noise and was brought back from my thoughts then I recognize that noise is nothing but the "fazar azan" (morning prayer ) .
I got out of my bed and went in bathroom to have shower after my shower I wrapped a towel around me brushed my teeth, I blow dry my hair and went to change in something comfy so I can pray namaz with all my heart and not get distracted by my clothes ,I prayed namaz and got ready for work and went downstairs to see my mom in kitchen " asalamalaikum mom " I greeted her with kiss on her cheek " walekumassalam beta" she greeted me back with a smile. " are you ok? " mom asked " yea , why?" I replied with a frown "nothing just asking , because you're up early " mom said amused " haha, very funny mom, I can wake up whenever , I want " I stuck my tongue out , Mom slapped my arm playfully. After small chat with mom while having my breakfast mom left me to wake up other. Mom came after 5 mins , I said my " Allah hafiz " ( goodbye) to everyone and went to my office. The day was a blur , why ? I don't know. It was lunch time, I was with sally she just kept talking on something about her boyfriend and her life with him is so awesome , I blocked her and started thinking about my love life , well I don't have one but still ....
Sally brought me back to reality by slapping hard on my arm. Ughh!!! what's with the people hitting my arm today. "Rehab what's wrong with you? Why are you blocking me out ?? Is everything okay?? " she showered me with questions I didn't reply her just kept staring at my phone , which annoyed her even more , then she started tapping her fingers on table as if she is waiting for my answer I rolled my eyes at her then she gave me a look which says " tell me the truth now , I'm not gonna buy any excuses, don't roll your eyes at me young lady, I'm very impatient person so hurry up " . Wow everything in one just look that's impressive "earth to rehab , tell me now" she growled bring me back.
" nothing , sally " even I'm stubborn. " ray , I know you well , what wrong?" She asked me again but lil calmly " I don't know, it's just I'm feeling lonely, even though I have everyone with me you, my family everyone but still I feel sad , alone and angry " I told her she didn't reply, so I continue " sad , alone, Idk but I m angry on my self for being such a cry baby" a tear fell from my eyes I wiped it quickly and looked up to see Sally giving me a small sad smile . We both fell in complete silence both busy in our own world .

Sally pov~
I don't what to say her to make her feel better I really don't know but I know why she feeling that way . I know the reason just not because I m her friend , nope I mean c'mon yaar it obvious to everyone who is known as human . She is feeling alone even after having everyone do you what that means??? Nope I ll tell you ,she is missing someone, someone who can love her , cherish her , care for her, she's missing someone special that every girl wants in her life no matter what they say .
She is missing her other half. I have my other half Ben with me , everyone she knows have someone except her , she never had one and I think she is losing hope of ever having anyone I don't want her to feel that way . " I want to tell her everyone has some one out there , she doesn't have to worry bout it " but she always shuts me up buy giving examples of some relatives of her how died all lonely .she is 22 years old virgin in everything like never had the 1st kiss, never had boyfriend, never went on date and list goes on . I feel sad for her , I told her once to have some fun go on a date ,be socialize with everyone but nope she say I want to have my first time with my other half and bout being socialize it's not my cup of tea . If she would be in public maybe there she'll come across her beloved one , you never know right? Right .
I want her to be happy , idk what to do I really want to help my bestie
I think I should talk to her mom. Yes auntie definitely will a be help.

Outfit of rehab ~

So??? Tell me plzz ...vote and comment I would really appreciate it .