Chapter 10 "Decisions maybe fall perfect"

Sorry for any mistakes I wrote this chapter in a hurry so please forgive me for any mistakes .

~~~~~~~~~~

Recap~

" You look so beautiful Masha Allah , my baby is all grown . " she said tearing up.

" Mummy please don't cr-" I was rudely interrupted by a
"Ting tong" a doorbell .

~~~~

Rehab's pov~

" I'll get it, you don't come out of the kitchen until I call you or send kaynaat , okay?" Mummy asked me I nodded at her.

She went to open the door followed by everyone , everyone means everyone even Amin and Zoya and I was left all alone by myself in kitchen .

I was waiting for anyone , someone to come and rescue me from this boredom but no one came but the voice of their laughter came. I've tried to peek from kitchen to see them or to just get little sight of that boy or man I should say , but luck was not on my side today .

Defeated I sat back in one of the chair of dinning table and waited for someone , anyone to be my savior .
After what felt like century but in reality it was just an hour later , I heard footsteps coming towards me and to my relief it was my mommy and bhabhi.

I was glaring at both of them for leaving me all alone in the kitchen with no entertainment .
"Sorry it took us a little while to come and get you " my mom tried to explain me.

" Ohh , don't worry it's perfectly fine . " I said sarcastically faking a smile .
" Ray , don't be like that we just got carried away they're really nice people ". bhabhi said explaining herself .

" C'mon now lets get you out there yeah ? " Mom said trying to change the topic before I get to say anything .

I nodded before saying "ain't you guys going to be a good host and offer them something to eat and drink" now I was the one trying to change the topic of me going out there .

" We already did " bhabhi said grabbing my hand pulling me out of my chair .
" Really? When? " I asked her confused .

" When you was busy in your own world " she said smiling at me and fixing my hair and dress .

I didn't say anything to her , I actually didn't notice when they came in here , to tell you the truth I was nervous and was not ready at all to go out there and be a center of attention but as I said earlier luck wasn't on my side today .
( I don't know what happened to ' Allah ' he wasn't listening to my any request today , sadly)

" Are you ready? " Mummy asked me placing her both hands on my shoulder.
I shook my head no.

" Aww , don't be nervous everything is going to be alright " Bhabhi tried to assure me but it didn't work . I tried to buy some more time but, nonetheless I was taken to the living room .

As we enter the living room I greeted everyone in general with ' Assalamaliakum' which brought everyone's attention on me . I was greeted back with 'walekumassalam ' .
A lady in her late 40 got up from the couch and came near me .

" Hello , I'm Trisha you're so beautiful beta " she said politely smiling at me.
" Hello, I'm Rehab and thank you " I said in a soft voice and smiled at her and extended my hand for a hand shake but she ignored it and pulled me into a very warm and loving hug just like my mom's.

" This is my husband 'Yaser' , my daughters 'Doniya ' , ' Whaliya' and 'Safaa' "she introduced me to her husband and daughters . I said hi to them and was pulled into to warm and friendly hug by them .