Chapter 8 Home sweet home

Zayn's pov ~

I woke up to a delicious smell of pancakes and eggs.
I sat on my bed eyes closed inhaling the sweet smell of food but , who was cooking it if I'm still in my bad ? this thought woke me up completely after few seconds while rubbing my eyes I remembered that I am at my parents house in Bradfordand not in London. It feels good to be home waking up to the smell delicious breakfast made by mom , you get spend time with your my family and most of all you can be your self and no one judges you. Home is home after all.

I quickly got out of my bed and walked into the bathroom which is in my room , took a quick shower , brushed my teeth and quickly changed into some greenish grey t-shirt/ sweater and black jeans .

I went downstairs and saw my father sitting on dinning table and reading a newspaper .

Mom and Doniya in kitchen cooking breakfast . I looked around to see Whaliya and saffa but they are nowhere to be found , they must be sleeping since its a weekend .

" Good morning everyone " I said smiling at them .
" Good morning " they said together smiling at me . I raised one of my eyebrows at them in amusement .

"What's with guys and chorus answering and all" I asked them taking my seat on dinning table .

" Nothing , it's just we sound like a family " Doni shrugged it as if it's normal.

" Yeah weird one " I said . She stuck her tongue out to me and I gave her an innocent smile of mine.

Doni rolled her eyes at me and walked toward dinning table with two plates filled with 2 pancakes , egg and toasts in it and handed one to dad and another one to me .

"Thank you " I said smiling at her she looked down at me and ruffled my hair .
" Oi , not my hair " I playfully whined at her .
Everyone laughed , she walked back in kitchen .

" You guys ain't eating?" I asked them before putting chocolate syrup on my pancakes .

" No , you guys eat doni already ate and I'll eat later " mom said flipping pancake on stove .

" Why later? " I asked looking at my mom with my mouth full of pancake .

" Saffa don't like to eat alone , that's why " dad answered for her I nodded at him .

After making breakfast for the sleeping beauties , mom and doni joined me and dad on dinning table we were talking about radom things laughing and all .

After eating my breakfast , I excused my self to go and clean my plate and grab my self a cup of coffee . I joined them again, everyone was silent .

"Why is it so silent suddenly ?" I asked looking at the 3 of them

" Zayn your mom has something to say " dad said breaking the silence .

"And what is that " I asked to mom glancing at doni to ask her what's going on but she wasn't looking at kme .

" Zayn " mom said with all seriousness and it made me worried .

" Hmm" I hummed
"Honey , remember I told u that we want to discuss something important to you" she asked calmly

" Yes mom , what is it ? "
I asked her worriedly .
I don't know but I feel like its a bad news ( I hope its not)

" Honey , we think that you should get married " mom said . I just kept looking at her in disbelief .
I mean how can she say that after knowing everything .

"No, mom I'm not getting married " I said shaking my head . mom placed her hand on my hands that were resting on table in front of me.

" Zayn, we know what you went through and your scared that it would happen again but I promise you it won't happen this time , trust me please ". My mom said pleading with her eyes . I turned my head not wanting to make eye contact with anyone .