chapter 25

hey guys!!!

first off happy diwali to all my readers and also happy Sunday .

Enjoy your festival and the chapter, all my Indian reader and be safe from the crackers 💥💥.

Other enjoy your Sunday  and the chapter 😁.

I have some questions. I wrote them at the end of the chapter. As you can answer them after reading the chapter. So plz do answer them.

I hope you enjoy the chapter.

*****••••*****••••*****••••****

rehab's pov ~

The thirty minutes drive was spend in a comfortable silence in each other's arms.

The car came to halt in the Malik's  house driveway. we parted away and zayn got out of the car and help me out . The house was beautifully decorated from outside with colorful lights and flowers.

Everyone were standing by the door to welcome us. Aunty Trisha made me dip my hands in henna and told me to place it (leave my hand print) on the  wall besides the door and told me to enter the house.

"Assalamalaikum " I said and placed my right foot first inside the house and then the left one and enter the house holding hands with Zayn's.

We entered the living room where Zayn was taken away by his cousins and I got the tour of the house and was escorted to Zayn's room by my sisters-in law all the while they teased me.

Zayn's room was decorated with scented candles and garland/flowers hanging from celing to the ground covering the whole bed and rose petals where place on bed in a heart shape.

It looked beautiful but it reminded me of what to come next

It looked beautiful but it reminded me of what to come next. It's not that I don't want to do it but I am nervous and scared as it my first time .

I don't know anything, what to do ? what not to do? how to do? how to please him? what if I do something wrong and he would hate me for it? what if my inexperience irritates him?
All this what if were eating me up.

I sat at the edge of the bed alone in Zayn's room waiting for him to come.

I heard the door open with a small knock , I was fumbling with my dupatta nervously , didn't dare to look up . Besides the nervousness I was quite excited to see my husband, my Zayn.

A smile formed on my lips at the thought him being mine.
The voice of someone clearing their throat brought me back to earth.

" bhabhi , Mom told me to give you this" Whaliya said.
I was quite disappointed to see her and not Zayn but I quickly hide my emotions and gave her a smile. She was holding a glass of  milk.