chapter 18

Don't forget to vote.

#Not edited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

rehab's pov ~

"ray , wake up "

" get up lazy bum , it 9 am "

" get up now or else I'll throw ice-cold water on you"

I heard someone shouting and yelling in my room while pulling my duvet and hitting me with something soft maybe a pillow.

what is wrong with everyone? why don't they let me sleep?

I opened my eyes growling at the person who keeps hitting me .

" what? " I shouted with my morning voice for the person to get that I'm awake , so that they can stop hitting . I really hate when someone hit me or pull my blanket while I'm asleep.

After rubbing my eyes , I saw sally standing there with her arms on her hip smirking at me .

" thank goodness , now that you're awake, get ready we're going shopping. you've 30 minutes to get ready. hurry up " I glared at her .

" close the door, after you " I said harshly still glaring at her .

" don't be so grumpy and get ready fast " she said with that annoying smirk on her face .

I took pillow in my hand, before I could throw it , she being the smart pants, got the message and ran out of my room closing the door behind her.

I got up grumbling and dragged myself to my bathroom.

I started shower heater/ greaser so that water could get heated before I get in .

By the time it was getting warm , I brushed my teeth. once done I removed my night clothes and got in the shower .

I reached out for shampoo, my eyes fell on my finger, my ring finger which had a ring on it . Staring at it with frown on my face , last night came into my mind .

I brought my left hand to my chest, still staring at my beautiful ring, smiling to myself I remember , Zayn and I together having dinner, walking on beach barefoot hand in hand with Zayn, he on his knees asking me to marry him .

Last night was one of the best night of my life .
20 minutes of enjoying my shower I got out and got dressed in a simple white shirt and blue jeans , my hair in a messy ponytail with little lipgloss and I was ready to go.

I happily bounced downstairs to kitchen.

" Assalamalaikum , good morning Sally " I greeted them with soft smile , I was in a lot better mood than earlier.

I got back 'walaikumassalam' and 'good morning ' back with strange look.

" What happened to you? " bhabhi asked .
I smiled at her sitting in my seat.

" yeah ? like 20 minutes ago you were grumpy n all " said  Sally.
Trying to get , information out of me but I just smiled at her , shaking my head .

" Answer us young lady. what got you all bouncy , smiley and cheery this morning?" Mummy asked , using her stern tone , curious to know the reason, giving me my breakfast.

" why ? there has to be some reason for me to be happy in the morning?" I asked them , taking the plate that was extended towards me .