Chapter 4 Thinking the same.

Sally 's pov~
Its been a week to rehab's breakdown and since that day she is not herself ,it's just so hard to see her so vulnerable . Should I tell her mom ? What if rehab gets angry with me? Idk.
Her mom is only the best option I could think of I'm going to talk to aunty today itself after the lunch with Ben . yup and that's final I want my bestie back how she used to be .

Shaheda (rehab's mom) pov~
I'm going to meet Trisha today for lunch at this cute lil restaurant "Heaven" I must say their food taste just like the name heaven itself .
We have been in contact with each other since the day we met at grocery . Everyone's been great except my baby girl rehab don't know what's wrong with her . she's been so quiet and not herself .
I'm worried sick about her and her life , its time for her to settle down and have her own family with someone .
She's 22 and independent ,every mother wants to see there children to be well settled even I want . my one baby is settled its time for other one to , I have been searching a man for my babygirl not just anyone I want someone to treat her right thats why I want some basic quality in him and I know rehab would agree with me on this ,it would assure thats it.
1. He should be muslim
2. Good looking .
3. Well settled.
4. Loving , caring and to respect women and elder people .
5. and most importantly he should take good care of her not a single tear should be there in here eyes of sadness , happy tears will do.
I've got some quality in two boys and I've persuade rehab to meet them but before she could say anything I rejected them for her because the 1st guy was way to old for her, rehab was 21 years old and he was 30. 9 years difference no way in hell I wouldn't agree for that .
2 guy doesn't has the 4. quality in him , no manners at all ,full of attitude and himself , I don't want my baby to suffer with such kind of man .its been six months and I'm looking for a perfect guy for my baby but no luck.
After getting out of my pretty lil world (to which everyone say thinking)and came back to the reality I quickly grab a taxi and told him address of restaurant , after reaching their giving my fair and thanking him , I went inside to see Trisha already there waiting for me I rushed to her, " sorry ,I'm late " I said feeling bad for keeping her waiting here for me " don't be ,it completely fine btw just now I got here" she said smiling making me lite up. We started chatting on random things , after ordering our food , and soon our food came eating and continue talking it was quite good to have some one as friend , to relax sometimes ,to forget everything and just laugh ,we were enjoying ourself . "so ,tris- " as I was bout to ask Trisha a question but got interrupted with a familiar voice I looked around to see how called me to see rehab's friend sally standing few feet away from our table
" Hello Sally " I said smiling at her she came closer and said smiling " aunty its good to see you here " I smiled at here and introduced her to Trisha and asked her to join us but she said that she's here with her boyfriend . " Umm, uhh, aunty I wanted to talk to you about something important " she said hesitating .
" what is it Sally ?? " I asked getting curious " it's bout rehab " she said and my heart skipped a beat " what about here ?" I asked getting serious and lil scared about my baby " Umm ,let's talk somewere else ?" Sally asked hesitation clear in her voice , Trisha noticed that and was about to get up and leave us but I interrupted her .
" Sally it's okay you can talk in front on Trisha come sit and tell me everything, what's wrong? " I said being impatient , she told us everything about that day what happened by the end I was trying so hard to hold my tears back . " Aunty , idk what to do how to help her so I thought that telling you would be good " she said looking at me " thanks Sally ,for telling me " I said being greatfull of her. " aunty it's nothing she is my bestie I want her happy if you need my help please tell me ,I'm always there " she said kindly " thanks sweetie " I smiled at her " well , I gotta go , Ben must be worried bout me " she said standing up and bout to go to her table " bye Sally " I called after her " bye aunty " she said went to her table . I was thinking about what Sally told me when a soft hand was placed on mine which got me to look up and I saw Trisha smiling sadly at me it made me realize she was still there and trying to comfort me . " Rehab ? your daughter right? " She asked I quietly nodded at her .
"Looking I know how you feel " she said spacing out as if remembering about something sad and painful ,I frowned at her and asked "what do you mean?"
" Not here , c'mon let go to the park " I nodded and we paid our bill and Trisha drove us to park and we sat on bench and she started telling me about her son.
" My son Zayn , well he was in a relationship , with this girl Perrie for almost 4 years , he was madly in love with her " she smiled sadly looking at her hands, I let her continue .
"she was a nice in fornt of zayn and behind his back was a complete b****. But he was happy with her so we all excepted her , I remember that day he was so happy and excited was going to proposing her , he told me about his plan al happy happy , so I wished him luck ,he did all the arrangements and asked her to be his but she broke up with him she said and I quote " i was with you only for fame and money nothing more and nothing less , I don't want you zayn I got some one more rich and famous then you are so its over, goodbye zayn " and she went away stomping on my baby's heart breaking him into pieces destroying him beyond repair " she sighed and continued " All I want is for him to move on and be happy " she said as a tear rolled down her face she whipped it away and was trying to comfort by rubbing her back we sat quietly there in our own little world thinking .
An idea popped in my head and I looked at Trisha to see her already smiling at me I think even she is think the same to confirm I asked her "are you thinking ,what I am thinking? " she nodded squealing .

Hey lovely ppls .... I hv a question
How you guys wanna see zayn ? I mean like nice and sweet from starting and till end ?
Or u want him angry/ bitter in starting and sweet and awesome in end ?
Tell me plzz your opinion matters 😌.
So how's the story this far ?? Good/bad tell me
Vote and comments plzz.
I know you guys want zayn in chapters right? Sorry he is not in this chapter ...maybe in chapter 8 or something😁.

Thanks for reading 😊.