chapter 23

Please read the author note.... don't skip... 🙂.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors pov ( mine pov 😁) ~

The decor of rehab's backyard is same as yesterday with little changes as in yellow curtains and flowers are replaced with green ones and a small stage is added. It looked beautiful.

There's a little dance face off between the Shaikh's and Malik's. The young generation (as in all the cousins) is preparing for it and the old generation(her aunts) is preparing the henna and all .

Malik arrived at her place at 6pm and so did the henna girls .
They were warmly welcomed by Shaikh's and escorted to the backyard.
As you see this is a ladies function and the men's  are not allowed. So all the men's decided to go out together to give the ladies privacy and celebrate Zayn's bachelor party.

Tonight is his last night of being single tomorrow he'll be married to rehab and vice versa.

Ray's friend as in Sally and the cousins  had decided to make this night special and fun for her .

Rehab came down with Sally and her cousins  in a beautiful light green and baby pink backless lehenga with silver detailing it.

her hair was done in a half updo hairstyle with curls

her hair was done in a half updo hairstyle with curls .
She looked gorgeous in her dress.

" Assalamalaikum " she said as she sat in a small couch beautifully decorated just for the bride

Chorus of "walekumassalam " was heard .

As the function started 2 henna girls started working on rehab hand and 4 girls were working on other relatives hand.

All while group of middle aged women's were playing dhol and singing old hindi mehendi rituals songs .

After about hour or later they were done with her hands and legs henna and helped other relatives with their henna .

Rehab sat their awkwardly, hands and legs stretched out , not wanting to mess up the henna.

" Aunty! enough with the dhol now we want DJ" said Raheen one of the rehab's cousin.