chapter 15 Unexpected

Rehab's pov ~

" Ray " a familiar voice called shaking me .

" c'mon wake up it's 11:00 am already " said that voice again.

" Rehab I know you're awake and listening to me , so get up right now because the guest will be here with in half an hour " said bhabhi.

Yes my brain finally recognised the owner of the voice .

" Mm, let me sleep " I said covering my head with my blanket.

" No , get up . they'll be here soon " she said.

" But why me? " I whined like a small baby, but you can't judge me because I barely got any sleep last night .

Yeah , I know because I was talking to Zayn almost whole night but she doesn't have to know that .

" Shut up and get up now !! " she exclaimed.
Groaning I set up in my bed .

" Ray , I set your clothes out go take a shower fast you only have 20 minutes to get ready ." she said walking out of my room.

As I got up and went to my bathroom I heard her yell saying me to come down stairs and help her in kitchen.

I didn't reply and went for the shower I know that she knew that I heard her so there is no point in yelling.

After shower I wore what she selected for me .
(pic is above)

I went down stairs in kitchen I saw bhabhi doing something on stove.

" So , what do I've to do ? " I asked her wiggling my eyebrows.

" Oh , could please make some desert ? " she asked politely.

" What exactly you want me to make ? " I asked her looking around .

" Well I made fried chicken for starters , lasagna , chicken curry and rice  for main course and for the deserts I was thinking of gajar ka halwa(carrot halwa) or brownies. what do you say ? " she asked me .

" At what exact time the "guest " are coming and what's the time now ?" I asked her.

" Um , Mom said they would be here by 12 am and it's 10:45 am now " she said looking at her phone.

" You lied to me " I exclaimed.

"Uh?" she looked at me confused.

"You said they would be here in 30 minutes " I explained.

" Someone is eager " she said wiggling her eyebrows.

I gave her a plain look , which caused her to shut up and come to the point.

" Oh ,sorry I just said that to get you up "
she grinned while I pouted.

" So I exactly have an hour and fifteen minutes " I calculated the time.

" Right " she agreed.

" so I think we should go with gajar ka halwa because that's what can be prepared in this small amount of time".

" right, so gajar ka halwa is it then " she declared.