Chapter 2 Big Opportunity

I and sally reached conference room exactly at 8:30 am and took our seat . The boss came and we stood from our seats in a sense of respect he nodded to take our seats he then began with the purpose of this meeting and blah blah blah ... Then he started selecting people who ll work in London company.
1.Emily Smith , 30 years , 8 years experience .
2. Ron Jones, 33 years , 10 years experience.
3. James Mason, 28 years, 6 years experience.
4. Sally Edward , 23 years, 4 years experience.
5. Rehab Shaikh, 22years , 2 years experience.
Sally elbowed me to bring me back from my day dream , I glared at her . Everybody clapped and started congratulating me ,sally , ron , emily and james . I was confused as hell sally saw the look on my face and whispered in my ear excitedly " we got selected " my eyes automatically widened and my jaws dropped. I recovered my self very fast and said thank you to everyone and all .I was so happy and excited , god its the best day of my life yippee!!!
We all got dismissed to go and do our job we ll get details later of when we are going to move London and all it would take sometime because the building is under construction and all .
Sally and I reached my office and started jumping and screaming " we got selected, we are going together, can you believe it and blah blah blah " and started laughing so hard after recovering from our not so funny joke I told sally to go back to her work and she said " rehab you are a party popper " and went to her cabin I rolled my eyes at her and started doing my work.
After doing some of my work I got distracted by a knock at my door " come in " I yelled the door creaked open and sally peeked in " girl are you coming?? Or I have to eat alone today?? " she asked me , I checked my cell phone to see its already 1:00 pm its lunch time . Man I lost track of time, was working for 3 hours continuously wow got the break finally.... Yay !!! I hurriedly closed my laptop and grabbed my clutch and locked my cabin door and walked to cafeteria with sally beside me . We chatted all the way to cafe order and paid for our food and waited for it at our table food arrived after 10 mins we had our lunch while talking about moving to London, bout our life and all after the break the rest of day was blur . I said my goodbyes to sally and got in my car its Range Rover 2013 and speeded to reach home.
I reached home after 40 mins because of traffic really tired I opened door with my keys and got in and said " asalamalaikum " and got back " walekumassalam" from my family, I got a proper look at all of them they were all seated as if it was some story time you know everyone was seating in a circle. " what's going on" I asked them confused Amin said ' dadi mummy' (grandma) is telling us what happened today and how she made a friend. " wow " I said Curiosity got me so even I joined them .

Mom's pov ~

I started telling them what happened outside the grocery store today their was a lady screaming for help that guys snatched her purse and was running towards me , I was thinking how to help her an idea popped in my head beside me was watchman's stick and hit that guys in head it made him fall and scream in pain after screaming for few seconds he passed out I quickly grabbed her purse and returned to her she thanked me and said her name was Trisha Malik and extended her hand I expected it and told her my name " Shaheda Shaikh" and we started talking about our family and all while talking to her how 4 hours passed we don't even know " well it's getting late and everyone would be worrying of me at home " I said to her sadly coz I really liked to spend time with her and sadly I have to say goodbye to her " yeah !! You're right everyone would be worrying. So give me your no. and we ll meet again yeah ? " " of course.. Give your phone " smiling we exchanged our no. and went our separate ways . That's how I made a new friend. Every one was proud of me that I helped someone, congratulated me and we all had dinner and said " goodnight " and "ALLAH HAFIZ " went in my rooms and fall asleep.

    So how it was ??
Liked?? Nope ??
Vote and comment plzzz.
Btw thanks for reading 😊.