Chapter 24

Rehab's pov~

I have been restless since I woke up, realising that today is my wedding day, my Nikah . I'm overwhelmed by all these emotions going on inside me , I am happy, excited, clueless, confused, scared , vulnerable, nervous and many more I'm not able to point it out.

Is it normal to feel like this ? or am I gone crazy? I have so many questions and doubt that I don't know whom to ask?

Everyone is running around for the last moment preparation.
I am in my room pacing around not knowing what to do .

A small smile forms on my lips with the thought of being married that I'll be someone's wife , there will be someone to love me , care for me just like those male characters I've been reading about in storybooks.

The next moment tear welled up in my eyes with  the thought of leaving my parents, home and everything behind for that someone. To be with him , is it worth it ? To leave the people who brought me in this world, the person who was there beside me to care about me the moment he first saw me ?
Is it worth to leave those people behind who have loved me unconditionally , selflessly without me asking them to ? Is it correct to leave them and ask someone else to love me ? to love him?

My train of thought was broken by the small knock on the door before I can mutter a word the door burst open and in came my cousin sisters and Sally to help me pack my things or should I say doing the packing for me . I sat on the bed watching and giving instructions.

That's when the teasing and dirty talks of my sisters started, while packing my things .
" Sally did you get what we asked to you to get ? " asked Raheen .

" of course, I did. here it is " she replied handing my cousin 2 shopping bags.
" what is it ? " I asked curiously.
Sally and raheen looked at each other then smirked at me , she removed out a very small piece of clothing .

My mouth formed in a little '0' shape, "Is that for your daughter " I asked confused, because of the size of that dress would fit perfectly to a little 5 year old.

Their expressions changed from a 'knowing smile ' to horror , eyes wide and mouth open.

" what ? " she exclaimed.
"are you crazy? this is for you and not for my little innocent five year old " she  explained with a frown.

" Have you lost it ? Look at it th-that thing is so small and revealing, I would be glad if it would at least reach my mid-thighs. What gave you the thought of me wearing that ?" I snapped, getting all the anger, of not knowing what's going on inside with me, out on her .

" To look sexy and to seduce your hubby " said sana winking at me .

" This little thing do so much wonder to our man and with their desires. you're bout to find out,honey " Yasmin di added with an ear to ear smile and a wink.

" Di even you started " I asked shocked.

" what ? its true " she smiled content of herself .

"Show me your hand" Raheen asked me out of no where, I gave her a 'are you ok' look but I did show her my hands anyway.

" Oh, Masha Allah look at her hands , the color of henna is so dark" Raheen exclaimed.

" so?" I asked her raising an eyebrow at her.
" It means that your hubby is going love you so much " Sally said while others smirked.