Chapter 7 Visting home

Hey guys I'm really sorry for the wait and thank you so much for being patient and supporting me😃.
So here you go guys new chap with zayn 😉.
Hope you would like it .
Let me know how it was .

~~~~~************~~~~~

Zayn's pov ~

It's been 3 years since perrie left me . I don't know what I did for her to leave me . She left me broken , lifeless .

I loved her so much . As she was gone my life was hell , but still I continued living my life.

I was no longer in one direction , I was no longer the old sweet Zayn I used to be , I was cold and heartless .

I never been in a relationship after Perrie and I don't see my self in any another relationship . In case it would turn out same as previous one . I don't want to go threw another breakup . so I spend my whole time working it takes my mind away from those memories of mine and Perrie .

I was painting as my phone started ringing . I saw caller ID and it was my mom , I answered her call and heard her happy voice said.

" Hey sunshine "
" Hey mom , vas happening"
I asked her happy to hear her voice after quite sometime .

" Nothing much love , what bout you? , How are you? Am I disturbing you? " She questioned me .

" I'm fine mom , juss doing some painting nothing more" . I replied to her .

" Oh good son" she sounded nervous but why?.

" Mom , you sounds nervous. What happened ?" I asked her knowing her well.

" I- I want you to visit us "
She shuttered and it made me worried.

" why mom ? , Is everything is okay there?" I worriedly asked her.

" Nothing happened , everything and everyone is fine, don't worry . It's just that we all miss you and its been 8 months you visited us last and I have something important thing to discuss with you . " She explained me , make me sight in relief.

" Thank goodness , you scared me for a second there and yea it's been long I visited you last and what is that you want to discuss with me " . I frowned asking her .

" It is something important , can't be done on phone so when you'll visit that time I'll tell you personally , so are you coming home ? " She asked me last part hopefully .

" Of course mom , how can I say no to your puppy eyes and pout which I can't see but I know you're doing it." I teased her smiling to my self .

" Oi , don't act like you're my mom . I am your mom not the other way around " She scowled me playfully and it made me chuckle a little bit at her .( she was trying hard not to show how excited she is after hearing that I going to visit her and scowling me with all seriousness ).

" So when are you coming? " She asked happily.
" Tomorrow ? I'm free . what you say ? " I questioned her .

" Of course baby , it's yours house you can come anytime time you want . so tomorrow is done , I'll make you favorite food for dinner . " She said more to herself than me .

" Mom , you don't have to do all this " I said to her not wanting to make her all worked up just for me.

" Oh you shut up Zayn , my son is coming home after 7 months and you expect me to do nothing? " She questioned me , making me shut my mouth .

" Ok fine do whatever you want to , just take care of your self okay? , and I'm driving home " I informed her not feeling to go by plane , driving home would be a long drive though but indeed I need it to clear my head before going home .