chapter 20

# Not edited.

Rehab's pov ~

" c'mon , be quick they're waiting for us." Mom said .

" That was quick " I said coming out of my bathroom fully dressed.

" Whatever" She rolled her eyes at me. "they're sitting in living , I'm going to join them ."

" okay, let me just tie my hair up then I'll join you guys down . "

" don't ! they're wet , let it down so they can dry" mum suggested " be down in 5" with that she went downstairs.

I took mum's suggestion and left my hair down after pinning few strands back.

Satisfied with my look , I went down lazily — I didn't got any sleep last night, no not because of Zayn —just watched movies last night — I went in living room to greet aunty Trisha and Zayn of course , but there was only Zayn going through his phone.

" Morning " I mumbled leaning on the wall and watching Zayn sitting there with a bored expression.

his head turned to where the voice came from, seeing me standing there with small lazy smile on my lips, his lips curled fully into a beautiful smile.

" hey , there"

" where's everyone?" I asked.

" kitchen " he replied, nodding I turned to go in kitchen.

" where you going?" he asked with a frown on his face .

" I'll be back in 5 minutes " I said throwing him a tv remote , which he caught it easily.

I went in kitchen, mum and aunty Trisha sat there talking .

" Assalamalaikum " I said loud enough for them to here me .

" walekumassalam " mum and aunty Trisha mumbled back , I gave them a hug and went to make some quick breakfast .

" I'm making Nutella toast sandwich and coffee, do you guys want some ? " I offered them .

" coffee will be fine " aunty Trisha said, I smiled at her nodding , I made 2 Nutella toast sandwiches and coffee.

I sat 2 cups of coffee infront of mum and aunty Trisha and took 2 cups of coffee and sandwiches with me where Zayn was— handing a sandwich and a cup of coffee I sat beside him enjoying my breakfast while watching tv .

" thanks" he said taking a bite of the sandwich.

"no problem "I smiled.
"why so quite today?" Zayn asked poking my side.

I flinched at that ,
" Lack of sleep " I mumbled resting my head at the back of the sofa .

"movies?" he asked.

" yeah , but how did you know?" I asked confused.

" guessed " he shrugged.

" smarty" I teased , my mood completely changes around him from not so friendly to playful and this is not the first time.

" I am" he said with arrogance. I stuck my tongue out at him.

" come here" he said extending his arm which was soon wrapped around my waist and was pulling me towards him .

" sleep " he said patting his shoulder with other hand . I did as he told me and placed my head on his hard shoulder and arm around his stomach—getting comfortable I closed my eyes inhaling his now familiar spicy-mint flavour sent, A smile formed on my lips as his fingers were playing with my hair.