✵Chapter 21✵

Third person's POV:

{Meanwhile in the headmaster's office}

"I-I'm s-sorry I-I speak like a d-drunk I-I d-didn't intend to---"

"Shut up!!!!" Nagagalit na saad ni Felix dito. Mr. Ramos are now kneeling infront of them begging for their mercy.

Seryosong nakatingin kay Mr. Ramos ang mga kuya ni Alexa at nakapaligid rin ito sakanya.

Gulat na gulat ang headmaster at maski ang mga student councils na biglang nag pag bisita ng dalawa pang Villanueva. Headmaster got a news na may dalawang visitors na pupunta but he didn't expect na ang dalawa Villanueva ito. This both Villanueva well-known as a tyrant CEOs, they are both genius about business and hard to pleased..

They accompany Alexa in her dorm and came back to the headmaster's office to face the person who make their only princess cry.

"You think, we let you go after you make my princess cry?" Seven coldly say then glared to him.

"Bakit alam ninyo ba ang ginawa niya?!! .... She killed her because of money----!" Edmund give him a hard kick na ikinagulat ng headmaster at ng iba(except his brothers).

Eli:' it's because of money again... Used that reason because you all though we use money to excuse ourselves like you always did. Tss'

The other visitors didn't bother to talk and the other as well dahil baka madamay pa sila.

"So.... You brought that thing to her?... You got tired in your life?.... Want me to end your useless life right here, right now?!" Malamig na saad ni Seven dito na ikinagulat ng lahat. Nagtataka namn si Edmund, Eli at Six sa sinabi nito.

They didn't know that thing...

Edmund:' Alexa killed someone?... I know that she is naughty but she killed someone because of money *worried*... No, she will never do that.'

The other people inside of room got shocked because of this news. They never thought Alexa's beautiful image in public are not that perfect...

"You blind your eyes even you know kung ano ba ang ginawa niya *chuckle* is this all because of money?!!" Nagulat namn ang ibang visitors dahil sa sinbi niya he also laugh like he's crazy.

Eli:' again...' nagulat namn sila ng biglang sinapak ni Eli si Ramos at wala namn nag balak na pigilan ito dahil nakikita nila na pikon na pikon na ito kay Ramos.

"That's enough Eli.." pagpipigil namn ni Felix dito na siyang ikinasunod nito. Tinignan namn nila si Ramos na halos mamaga na ang buong mukha dahil sa natanggap na suntok kay Eli.

"Bring him to my place.... I will handle this bastard." Naisaad nalang ni Felix at agad namn dinakip ng mga bodyguard nito si Mr. Ramos na siyang naglalaban pa.

"Don't worry ibabalik ko pa namn siya sa inyo...... Kaso bangkay nalang..... Just kidding." Sabi ulit nito na ikinaputla ng ilan sakanila. How come he can make a joke about death!

"And for those stranger here.... She didn't kill anyone... Mark that in your mind." Sabi namn ni Seven at tinignan ang headmaster at iba pa na nasa loob ng silid.

"If you want any evidence that she's innocent you can came personally on me... I can explain." Seryosong saad ni Felix but why they feel like they are being threatened because of his tone.

"N-No need, we know that Ms. Alexa just got framed or something.. we know Ms. Alexa is innocent." Sagot ng isang bisita. Even if she killed someone she will never going to jail because of her background and for sure hinding hindi ito hahayaan ng pamilya niya.