Wedding Announcement

Augustine
We finally found our home and Elliott is fixing it up the way Junie bug wants it to be. Unfortunately the woman who is helping her thinks I am available. I laugh. June thinks it is hilarious how often I get behind the bodyguards when she shows up at the construction site.
Gia Matteo
His wife doesn't seem to mind that I am throwing myself at her husband. Too bad the bodyguard is always keeping me from arms length. Elliott sent me in this job after I got fired by the wife he caught me naked in bed with her new husband. Lily had just announced their wedding in the Seattle Nooz. I am being named in their divorce.
June
Okay enough of Gia making Augustine uncomfortable. I go and ask to talk to her, and I am very clear on what I am saying to her. I inform her that her career is about to go down the drain and quickly. I tell her to stay away from Augustine, because her doing what she is doing is abusive. I also tell her the bodyguard has been told to keep her away from him. She keeps trying to touch the arm that stays in pain. He is getting nerve blocks soon and maybe surgery to repair the arm if they can. He wants Ray to take the helm of his company while he is incapacitated. I tell her that my husband and I have an understanding, we kill the person or persons who breaks up our marriage. She looks at both of us not knowing if we are serious or not. We keep our poker faces on and we both scared her into staying far enough away from both of us now lol.
Gia
I have every change you both have asked for and my assistant will be taking my place so I can go on my long awaited vacation. I am u sure if they were kidding about the killing part, so I decide to steer clear of them both. I call Elliott and tell him about what they both said and he laughs.
Elliott
Don't you see they both basically fired you without firing you at all. They scared you into quitting because both knew you were indeed trying to seduce Augustine. I love it. I guess you better watch your back from now on. The next wife might not be so nice to you about your coming onto her husband.
Gia
Threatening to kill me is nice?
Elliott
They didn't threaten you per se, they both threatened to kill whoever tries to break them up. I guess if you were intent on breaking them up then they did threaten to kill you lol. Was that your intention to break them up? Her silence spoke volumes.
Gia
I couldn't tell Elliott that I was indeed planning to break them up, but they both scared me senseless without making an outright threat against me. I saw this gorgeous man and his pregnant wife and decided to break up the happy family. I tell him that my assistant Carol is taking my place.

Months later the hone is built and ready to go Carol has taken over and has done a great job, she has became the Go to designer and decorator for Seattle and now Washington State.
Gia
I get a call from mrs Lily Hamilton to come and make some changes on the Hamilton home. I guess Lily is still married to Roger. She goes everywhere he goes and is always on his arm at special events.
Roger
Oh crap I see Gia Matteo and I know Lily isn't just another gold digger, she is a brilliant one. Gia waves me into the room where Lily and her are looking over designs and they hand me what they have in mind for the house. Gia has tried very hard to touch me and I ducked her touch.
Lily
I notice Roger reacting to Gia trying to touch him. Roger is generous and makes sure I am treated like a princess. I wasn't happy when we discussed the prenuptial agreement, but I realized he faced the same loss if he cheats on me. So I keep throwing beautiful women into the mix. My attorney said that even though I might not get his whole estate if he cheats I will most likely get half of it at the most. So here we are with someone I know that will definitely break up our marriage. The sad thing is, is that I am in love with the old guy. He has set aside a fourth of his property and assets in his will for me. The rest goes to his children and grandchildren. Roger and I are invited to everything.
I have to give to Roger he has never had a roving eye even though I have brought in a lot of friends in their skimpy bikinis. Gia on the other hand likes to break up marriages and she is definitely trying to get Roger alone. I excuse myself because I have been nauseous all morning. I run to the rest room and Roger follows me and has one of the staff go get me something for the nausea.
Roger
I see Gia coming my way and I know her type and all the rumors about her loving to breaking up marriages for sport. I tell her if she wants to keep working in Washington State she will stop her stupidity in breaking up peoples marriages up. Then I tell her that she will not succeed at breaking mine up this time. What most weren't a2ay of was it wasn't a man in bed with my cheating wife, it was Gia. They just saw her short hair and assumed it was a man and we didn't clarify the story. She swings both ways so she hasn't found the perfect person yet. That is going to be hard to do, but not impossible. She should have stayed with my ex wife, but wanted a wealthy mate and my ex wife is poor at this point.