Chapter 2

Fuck, this wasn't how it was supposed to go. What should I say?

"Let go." Is all I managed to get out. It only made Atlas' grip tighten. "Fuck it hurts, let go." I snarled.

"Wanna show me what you recorded just now?" He demanded me.

"What? Oh you mean what you were doing just a second ago? No, not really." I teased.

"Skylar unlock your fucking phone." He said quietly. "You know it's illegal to film this shit without a license?"

"Fucking let go of me." I clenched my jaw, he's making me really mad.

"What are you gonna do about it? Huh? Tell on me? Say that I illegally recorded you getting intimate with a girl on school grounds?" I challenged.

"Fuck- you're really pissing me off." He responded annoyed. "You're so dead."

"Yeah yeah, get back to your 'activity' lover boy." I said turning away from him, I yanked my arm out of his grasp and started toward my locker.

By the time I got back to the cafeteria, we had five minutes of lunch left. I gave my bag of Tylenol to Sadie and sat down, joining in on whatever topic they were on. The bell rang and everyone cleared out of the lunch room.

Damn it, I forgot about my salad.

—————————————————

"Okay last class of the day", I said to myself as I walked to math. Hopefully things wouldn't get chaotic, Atlas sits next to me in this class, it's horrible, I know.

As I made it inside the classroom, Atlas turned up out of nowhere and book dropped me.

"Atlas! Come on!" I yelled at him.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Skylar! I didn't mean to." He said with a fake nice boy attitude. He was really pissing me off today.

I ignored him and picked up my stuff, I made it to my seat and took out our homework. Atlas took his seat next to me and pulled out his blank homework sheet and started to copy down my answers.

"I think the fuck not." I whispered to him, I placed my homework in my binder and waited for the teacher to come around and check homework.

"Aww come on Skyyy." He whined.

"Don't call me that, actually, don't call me anything, don't talk to me." I barked at him quietly. He lost that dumb smile and dropped his eyebrows down, revealing his signature cold look.

"Listen bitch, I'm the one that should be angry right now, not you. In fact, it's taking basically everything in me to not kill you." He snarled.

"Then maybe you shouldn't do stuff like that when you're at fucking school Atlas. You made your own bed with that one." I told him.

He circled his tongue in frustration before letting it go. "Well, I hope you're excited to see me after school today, you're coming to my house to practice the music." He grinned evilly.

"Since when did we decide I was coming over today?"

"Since just now, see how easy that was? Don't forget to let your mommy know you'll be at a 'friends' house for the evening."

"Ugh." I rolled my eyes at him and showed my homework to the teacher as she made her rounds.

"Atlas where is your homework?" She asked him.