Chapter 8

18+ content ahead~~ ;)

Atlas~

I had her. I had her right where I wanted her, meekly cowering underneath me. I couldn't understand it though, she could have been just like any other girl. A little more persuasion and I could have her acting like another slut... but she wasn't just any other girl, she was my nemesis, my competitor, my adversary, my rival.

Mine.

"What did you just say?" She asked with a nervous chuckle in her voice.

"You heard me. Off. Now." I said coldly. I don't know what I'm doing, but I don't want to back down. She stared silently into my eyes but the silence spoke a thousand words. I ignored every one of them.

I reached back over for the vibrator but our eyes never broke contact, I dragged it up her leg as she lightly flinched at my movements. She took a strong silent breath as I traced the vibrator around the waist line of her pants, slipping it inside.

She broke eye contact by shutting her eyes, scrunching her eyebrows and letting out soft whimpers. Seeing her embarrassed face and trembling body turned me on immensely. I pushed the vibrator further down inside her pants as she let out a gasp, I could see the outline of where it was... right down by the seams of her pants.

I upped the intensity. She jolted her body, still not saying a word or using her hands. Was she holding back? Does she want me to break first? No. I wont let that happen, she's going to lose it in front of me and I'm gonna show her who's got the upper hand.

With my free hand, I positioned myself so that I could hold myself up with just my legs, I dragged my free hand over her pants and pressed the vibrator down so that it hit her most sensitive spots with the most pressure.

"Ungh-" She escaped a moan, she started breathing short breaths from her chest and tossing her head back. She's cracking.

She stared down at her lower half, she had a better visual than I did of what was going on inside her pants, but only I knew what she looked like laying helplessly underneath me.

She squirmed and progressively got louder, unsure of where her parents were, I reached for a dildo to stuff her mouth with and shut her up. Wait... to hell with that fake shit...

I let go of the vibrator and grabbed her by her underarms, dragging and pushing her body up against the head board so that her head was sitting up straight. I met her eyes as my hands slowly made their way down to my belt buckle, undoing it and taking it off. I quickly grabbed her wrists and bound them together with the belt before she had the chance to use them, and I tossed her hands above her head. She groaned in discomfort.

I unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down to reveal my boxers.

"Calvin Klein." She said with a quiet, raspy, dry voice. Fuck it sounded so sexy.

I said nothing, I traced the inside of the boxers elastic seams with my thumb and pushed out the letters on them, emphasizing the Calvin Klein lettering. She took in a breath, staring at the very noticeable bulge that was hiding behind them.

I pulled them down, revealing my fully erect, 7 inch dick to her very much astonished face. My eyes never left her face as she slowly brought her face closer to the tip.

Oh fuck what if she bites?

Hesitantly, she started putting me inside her mouth. Fuck, I could feel her tongue and the top of her mouth sit in stillness as the walls of her cheeks sucked me in. She was so warm, I could barely contain myself.