Chapter 10

I went home that day not understanding what it was I encountered earlier. It pissed me off that he was joking around about the situation, I know that he's a bitch and he thinks of me as one, but I thought I had more significance to him than a 'slut'.

And just to clarify, I am not a slut.

I've never even thought about being in a romantic relationship until I got out of high school. So whatever warped image he has of me, he can fuck off.

I got inside the house and immediately rushed to my room and flopped on my bed, today was horrible. My phone started vibrating out of my pocket, I pulled out my phone to see a gajillion text messages from the girls and my group chat. Nora had been invited to one of her boyfriends friends party and she wanted us to tag along.

Everyone was in of course, they love partying. I was skeptical of the situation though, if it's Finn's friend, then there's a good chance Atlas will be there too. I still said yes to going though, if I see him there then I'll just ignore him. Or you know... casually walk up to him and spill a soda on him by accident, who knows?

The party was set for tomorrow night, a Saturday. Thank god Friday was over, the weekend is on its way. Nora told us to dress nice, which by her definition mean short tight dresses, gold and sterling silver jewelry, and bedazzling heels. Luckily for me, I had a few of her dresses that she left at my house from a few months ago.

 Luckily for me, I had a few of her dresses that she left at my house from a few months ago

(Pinterest)

(Pinterest)

I'm not sure they're exactly my style but either of them would work, I'm not trying to impress that hard anyways. I don't know which one I want to wear, and I'm not asking the group chat for advice, they'd just tell me to wear the one that makes me look the sexiest, and I don't think that's what I'm going for tomorrow.

I gave it the night. By morning I decided just to wear the pink one, it was the easiest to take on and off, and it was more comfortable than the other.

Sadie picked me up around late afternoon and I said goodbye to my parents. I let them know that I'd probably sleep over at Sadie's that night unless I wanted to come home, but secretly we knew that we'd be up all night.