Chapter 21

Skylar~

I was nudged awake from my nap with my body boiling hot. My muscles were limb and were weighted down. My headache still there.

I tried to fall back asleep before I felt my chest area being fondled with. I look under the blanket to see Atlas' head and arms popped up through my t-shirt.

Huh?

He caressed me lightly and trailed his lips and hands all over me, taken aback I released soft moans. He paused his roaming and I heard him say, "Good you're awake. Don't worry, I'll take care of you." He said seductively.

"Atlas." I gasped as I threw the blanket off of me and pulled my shirt up, revealing his face.

"Agh." I couldn't hold myself back as he licked over my nipples and bit them gently. His hands ran up the sides of my torso and he touched my neck through my scrunched up shirt, taking it off over my head. I was exposed to him now from the top up, luckily if anything I still had my underwear on.

"Atlas stop, I'm sick." I reminded him, I couldn't let this go any further.

"Shhhh." He shushed me and sucked on my nipple again, I threw my head back and groaned.

"Stop." I whispered gently, though he knew I didn't want him to. His hands trailed down my body and slipped inside my underwear, tracing the rim of them before pulling them down to my knees.

"You've been trying to seduce me all day and I finally give in, and now you want me to stop?"

What is he talking abou- oh no. Fuck... what the hell was I thinking??

Besides, you've been in bed a lot Skylar, I need you to get some exercise." He spoke deeply. I arched my back up against his chest as he circled my entrance.

"There are- ugh- other ways to get exercise." I argued weakly.

"Well I suppose I could pull you out of bed and go on a run with me? Are you telling me you want to get out of bed and run? Although I think I've gotten enough exercise as it is." He teased.

His finger slid slowly inside me as I gasped loudly from the sudden movement. I grabbed his hand and tried to push it away, but he took his other hand and pinned mine down on the sheets.

"W-ait... wait." I pleaded breathlessly.

"Answer me Sky, would you rather go on a run?" He asked again.

I got lost in the foreign pleasure and began to move my hips down on his finger, he took it as a hint to add another.

"N-no. I just don't want you to get- sick." I barely got out. He chuckled and trailed his head down toward my clit, circling his tongue around it and applying hot pressure.

"You weren't so worried about that earlier, or have you forgotten what happened in the tub?"He started moving his fingers in and out with a hastier pace, I felt like all of my body was more sensitive, I could feel every breath he took, every kiss he left.

I moved my legs up around his head, he was leaning over the bed at this point and I was right by the edge. I spread them so he had more space to do what he wanted, and he took his chance.

My muscles starting twitching as they started to wake up a little more, he took his fingers out without warning and I moaned loudly, gaining a smile from him. He moved his head down to my entrance and began sucking on my lips, licking around them, making them even wetter than they already were.

As he ate me out, his hands quickly grabbed the undersides of my thighs, pushing them apart and holding them in place. Soon after, he made his way back up to my face, and devoured me in a kiss. He inserted his tongue and swirled it around mine, fuck. How could he make kissing feel this good? I should have kissed him a long time ago...