Chapter 7

Atlas walked in and started heading toward my bedroom, he walked inside it and took a look around like he was investigating it.

"Congratulations Sherlock! You've found my room!" I said with a bitchy sarcastic tone. He turned around and glared at me with annoyed feelings. I nudged him over and he sat on my chair.

I flopped down on my bed and sighed into my pillow. "Okay hot shot, this is your tutoring session so what are we starting with?" I asked.

"DNA for sure." He replied instantly. I nodded and went to grab my text book. He pulled out his laptop homework and I started teaching him, acting all high and mighty like I knew everything there was to know. Because I did.

"Wait but the thymine is still in the code?" He asked.

"Well yeah, she wants you to find the anti codon and then label the amino acids."

"Oh. So then the start of the protein is MET?"

"Yeah! And a little trick, every chain will start with MET, because it's the start codon." I said excitedly. I was excited to know that he was actually paying attention to me and I wasn't just wasting my time.

I was getting bored of science so we moved on and I decided to help him work on French. He wasn't in my French class so they had different assignments.

"Uhm, Atlas I don't know if I can help with this." I announced.

"Why?" He asked with a sassy tone.

"The directions are saying to make a poster on a real world problem that you should have been researching since last week! I don't have any of that information, and I'm almost convinced that you don't either."

"I actually researched, had you waited like two more seconds I would have my notes pulled up." He said with an 'I told you so' demeanor.

"Oh my god, Atlas Sarsamo did research?"

"Shut the fuck up and read what I have. I did the research so now it's your turn to help me turn it into a French poster."

"Hey this isn't a partner project, yeah you did the research but I'm sure as hell not the one who's gonna put this together. My job is to give you pointers and tips." I reminded him.

"Ugh." He leaned back on the chair as he turned his computer to face me. I read his information and was quite surprised to see that he did a pretty good job.

"Atlas these actually look kinda good, you picked out the things that were most relevant to the topic." I said still focused on the screen. My eyes drifted to the tabs bar and I saw a billion fucking tabs open.

"Atlas holy shit why do you have so many tabs open??" I asked.

"Why the fuck not?"

"Because it's super disorganized and there's no way you could find the tab you need in this mess! Not to mention it's probably sucking up all your battery and storage." I said peeved out.

The list could go on forever but I decided to drop it. "I'm closing them out. You don't have anything significant to learning on here do you?"

"No. If I let you close out my tabs will you stop bitching and help me do the poster?" He asked.

"Yes." I said without hesitation. As I clicked away at his tabs, I realized that half of them were porn sites. I closed my eyes and cocked my head away from the screen in disgust.

"Excuse me... are you that horny that you can't control your dick?" I asked with my eyes still closed.

"What? Oh."