"And dont bring her back"

"Welcome home." A raspy voice said to my slowly reviving body.

I opened my crusted eyelids and looked around. I could feel my body rocking but I didn't seem to be in a car. And nobody was carrying me.

I sat up to see Boney and his "boys" smiling at me. I could see clear sky behind them but I was still rocking.

My eyes widened and I jumped to my feet. I gasped.

We were on a ship.

"Hans is gonna be so proud." Boney announced to his cronies.

I looked to my right and saw what he was referring to as "home."

There was a huge island looming ahead of us. From where I was, I could see hundreds of trees far behind the beach that would be the first thing to meet us.

The water sloshed calmly against the shore as we neared it. The one thing that stood out was the water. It was so clear. I could see movement underneath the surface. I felt like I could just reach out and touch the fish.

I was here. I was finally here.

"Who are you guys?" I demanded.

"Are you serious?" Boney asked. "Did you think you would get rid of Hans so easily? He knew that good for nothing sleazy son of his would amount to nothing. And just as-"

"His son is not sleazy, and his son has a better heart than the five of you put together. And he's ten times the man his father is." I sneered. I couldn't believe I was actually defending my boyfriends murderer. Or ex-boyfriend which would have happened if I found out about him and Blu sooner.

They looked at each other and burst out laughing.

I placed my hands on my hips. I was surprisingly calm for someone who was about to be taken prisoner.
"What is so funny?"

Boney shook his head still laughing. "Nothing. Somebody cuff her, we're nearing the dock."

And as if reading my mind, he said. "And don't even think about jumping." He cocked his head towards the island where there was a crowd of soldiers standing waiting for us.

I sighed and held my hands out for the ropes they would bind me with.

Once we were anchored, Boney lead us off of the ship.

He was smiling toothily as if he had just won the lottery.

"This isn't over." I informed him calmly.

He snorted. "What? Your knight in shining armors gonna come and save you?" he sneered.

I glared at him without a response. I wasn't sure what Ezekiel would do when he discovered I wasn't coming back.

He would probably think I ran away, he'd go about his business. There was no way he could get here with such a Wanted face. I was supposed to smuggle him here and now I couldn't.

I thought about what Mama Lily would do if they ever found him. I prayed his punishment would be swift and painless.

The soldiers parted as we went through. Boney and his men smirked at the soldiers and I realized that Boney probably had given them a lot of room for doubt.

We walked along the beach until we met a car by the road. I was stuffed inside and the driver immediately sped off. Only Boney and the driver were in the car.

I looked out the window in fascination. I didn't realize I was smiling until Boney spoke.

"What are ya' cheesin' about?" He asked.