Ezekiel I'm...

Natilarosa showed me dress after dress but none of them caught my eye.

They were all too simple and...white, they were all white.

"Don't you have any color?" I asked again.

She gave me an exasperated look. "Asking me seven times is not going to make it magically appear. We only wear white wedding dresses. White displays your purity." She told me.

"Literally woman." I said aggravated. "I don't care."

She gaped at me. Gia elbowed me on the side.

Nevertheless, Natilarosa wasn't finished. "Fine. We shall go to my design center."

"For what?" Gia asked.

"Exactly what I said." Natilarosa replied. "Design."

Gia gave me a sideways look which I laughed at.

"Hands off!" She shrieked as soon as we exited the room.

Ezekiel was frozen with the lid of a fancy looking box.

"No candy?" Ezekiel asked childishly.

"No candy." She agreed firmly.

Ezekiel pouted but she ignored it and continued.

"You have your hands full. Your fiancée is very picky." She said in disgust.

I snorted at Ezekiel's shocked expression.

"Yes ma'm." He agreed. I rolled my eyes at him and followed Natilarosa down the hallway and up a staircase.

The room she took us into this time had a large screen attached to an equally large keyboard with lots of blinking lights.

"This is new. It's been much helpful." Natilarosa said looking at it sadly. "It was the idea of an old friend."

"Only Aaliyah." She said staying out in the hallway.

"Bu-"

"No buts." She interrupted me pushing me into the room.

I was left alone with the big screen. I was about to leave when it spoke.

"Hello. My name is Elsa. How may I help you?" the voice said.

Elsa was the name of Ezekiel's mother. I wondered if there was a connection.

"Is your name Elsa-Marie?" I asked.

"Let me get to know you." The machine replied and I sighed.

"If you had to choose between going skating with friends or a movie, what would you choose?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked to the door to see if I were being pranked.

"Hello?" the machine questioned.

"Ummm...skating." I answered.

"Fantastic! Now, if you were going on your second date, would you wear a dress or a nice blouse?"

I had to think hard about this one.

"I'd probably wear a nice blouse." I decided.

"Do you prefer the beach or an amusement park?"

I had no idea what the questions had to do with anything but I continued to answer, after a while it got fun, I even began to learn more about myself.

After about twelve more questions the machine was finally satisfied.

"I'm guessing you do not want a simple wedding dress." It stated.