A Very Special Love

DISCLAIMER:

This work is a piece of fiction. All elements are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual events, persons, characters, places, locales, or incidents is purely coincidental

- This story is written in Taglish (a mix of Tagalog and English)
- Excuse any grammatical errors, typos, and misspelling.
- Contains foul language
- Read at your own risk

NOTES: I'm still a beginner in this field, and I'm still in the process of learning and improving my skills!

Don't expect too much from my writing style; don't expect this story to be good as in good because I'm still trying to do better and improve the writing style I have.

So if you have a standard for the stories you read and for the author's writing style, please just drop this because I cannot promise that this story will fit your standards.

This is just a reminder before you start reading. Thank you.

ENJOY!

⤍⤍⤍⤍⤍⤍⤍⤍⤍⤍⤍⤍⤍⤍⤍⤍⤍⤍⤍⤍⤍⤍⤍⤍⤍⤍⤍⤍⤍

Sienna Loren Monroe, one of the daughters of Monroe's, was a simple yet elegant high school girl. Who only interacts with her closest friends. When you look at her she seems hard to read, but when you start to know her, she's a jolly, cheerful, naughty woman. Who has a lot of equations from her past. She also doesn't entertain boys except her friends, but one day, a man named Danzel Dawson will enter her simple life... Danzel is a high school sweet, tall, caring, handsome man who will spoil and who will love Sienna more than anyone else. Everything is perfect between the two, but it is ruined when the man Sienna has looked for in the past years is already in front of her... Just Pretending?

Who is Danzel Gray Dawson and what is his connection to Sienna Past?

Sienna Loren Monroe & Danzel Gray Dawson
STORY START NOW!