Chapter 33

Sienna Loren Monroe

Love was never something I actively sought. It wasn't part of my story, not a chapter I ever thought I'd write. But then he came along—a boy who rewrote the script of my heart.

At first, I resisted. Love was unfamiliar territory, a language I didn't speak. Yet his affection was persistent, a steady rhythm that slowly wore down my defenses. It started with the little things—the way he cared for me, the way his eyes lingered on mine as if I were the only person in the room.

His words became my morning sunshine and evening solace, each syllable a melody that resonated deep within me. I found myself drawn to him not just for his charm but for the genuine way he treated me—with kindness, with respect, with a tenderness that softened even the hardest edges of my heart.

In his love, I found not just happiness but a profound sense of belonging—a story I never expected, penned by the boy who turned my world upside down and showed me the beauty of falling without fear.

"Mga hindi nanggising!" I snapped back when I heard a loud voice coming from our side

I was just leaning down on Danzel's chest while we were both watching the sunrise, as we heard a loud voice.

Kumunot ang noo ko ng makita ko si Daphne at Mateo papalapit samin

"Bat hindi ng gising?" reklamo nila saming dalawa ni Danzel

"Hindi kayo gumising" nagulat ako ng magsabay at magkapareho kami ng sinabi ni Danzel

"Wow, sabay talaga" saad ni Daphne at humalakhak

"Daig nyo pa kami, sweet nyo ah" dagdag pa nito saka pumunta sa may harapan namin at umupo doon

I pouted slightly at her words... I couldn't help but notice how we seemed to be growing closer, or whatever you call it. It's like there's something in the air.

"Kayo lang ba ang gising?" I asked them.

Daphne turned to face us and nodded in response.

Silence enveloped us once more, broken only by the soothing sound of the waves and the distant chirping of birds. There was no one else on the bench this early in the morning.

It was so peaceful and serene watching the sunrise with someone you...

Love?

"Patugtog tayo para mas maganda yung vibes" anya ni Daphne saka nilabas ang cellphone niya at nag simula na nag patugtog

As the instrumental began to play, I recognized the song immediately. It was "Babalik sa'yo." Daphne used to play that track all the time in our room. I never quite understood her obsession with it.

Feeling Danzel shift slightly behind me, I quickly sat up straight. Maybe he was uncomfortable with me leaning on him for so long.

But my breath caught when he suddenly pulled me closer again.

"You can lay down again, Cial," he whispered.

"I-I'm okay... no need," I stammered, wondering why I was suddenly so flustered.

"Really? Then why are you stuttering?" he teased, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Nambibigla ka eh!"

"Kailan kita binigla?" Inosenting tanong nito

"Yung kanina... yung paghila mo sa'kin" saad ko at kitang-kita ko na nagpipigil siya ng tawa

"Sige, inform kita pag hihigitin ulit kita para hindi kana mabigla" sabi pa nito saka humalakhak, sinamaan ko naman siya ng tingin