Chapter 7: Food~..

(Quackity pov)
(FIRST PERSON POV AHHHHHHH)

Tubbo's co-workers seem nice, especially the one in the suit. I saw the way Tubbo eyed him~. even if Tubbo isn't biologically my son, I can 100% tell what THAT LOOK means. Either that, or Tubbo is doing his tactical flirting thing again, and even though it's weird it's kinda funny. My thoughts get cut off by 'mArk' trying to start conversation with me.

"So you're Toby's legal guardian correct?"

"I hope so, I don't think I would take care of him for no reason."

"Right, so what do you do for work?"
I could already tell he was tryna make a good impression, quite funny, but I gotta keep it professional for now.

"I actually run this country, Las Nevadas."
Ranboo got noticeably nervous,
"Haha... what..that's great.."

"Don't worry, you guys aren't in trouble. You guys basically k!ll off the bad people anyways. Plus Toby is super excited to start working there, I'm not gonna crush the boys dreams."

"Away from that topic- so let's talk about Toby's closet and appearance. How did you get him to be that beautiful?" Niki said to me changing the subject.

"His aunt really likes to match his outfits before she goes out to seas, and his looks are thanks to his mother. He can't remember her very well, but Schlatt did. He said Everything about Tubbo was just his mother. Don't get me wrong by the way Tubbo can pick his outfits perfectly fine, but if it were up to him he just goes with something comfortable."

"It gets so hot here during the summer though?! How does he withstand the heat, especially with his fur!"

I laughed at this comment, "the truth is he doesn't! He complains the whole summer saying it's 'too hot for his kind.' He's usually shirtless around these times, hopefully he THINKS ABOUT WEARING A TANK TOP THIS SUMMER!"

"ITS NOT MY FAULT SUMMER IS AGAINST MY AMOUNT OF FUR!" I hear Tubbo scream from the kitchen.

"Okay, so I was also curious about Tubbos scars..?" I took a pause to think, should I tell him? Or should I wait till Toby tells him about it?

"Look Ranbow, as much as I'd love to tell you. I think that's something Tubo should tell you about. It's really none of my business to speak someone else's story."

"I understand-" Ranboo gets cut off by Toby coming by with the food.

(Tubbo pov)

When I arrived everyone went silent, I decided to brush it off.

"Here are your fries and your signature burger."

"Why thank you waiter- OMG THAT APRON IS SO CUTE. You better have merchandise because I would totally buy that."

"Thanks Niki, and we actually do. We try to keep our merchandise as cartoon-y as possible. You can have the T-shirt on the house because you're new." It looks like I magically pulled that shirt like outta my @$$ or something but we just keep them in our pockets for occasions like these.

"Aw thanks Tubbo, I will 100% wear this to my next party."

"That's sweet, Pa you can close the doors now." I said smiling at the both of them.
My co-workers take a bite of the food I made while I crossed my fingers.

"It's.... AMAZING??..TUBBO HOW?"
I just sighed in relief.

(Ranboo pov)

When I took a bite of that burger.. I WAS FLOATING ON CLOUD NINE. NOBODY WILL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THE EMOTIONS COURSING THROUGH MY BODY. Niki hadn't tried her food yet but after she saw my reaction she tried one of her fries. Her eyes widened, her eyes opened and revealed the true meaning of life.

"It's just a recipe Pa Q taught me, it's really thanks to him."

"Oh c'mon Tubbo, I cannot make anything American taste like Heaven. I'm telling you this is all HIS work not mine!"

I didn't have time to respond, the burger was being savored. The flavors mixed so perfectly to create the perfect solution.
When I finally finished my order I gave my final report:

"Tubbo you are giving me that for lunch break every day, that was amazing." I spoke being 100% sincere with every word I said.

"Aw thanks bossman, but that wouldn't be too healthy haha."

Niki spoke up, "How come I've never heard of this fast food place??? This is amazing!"

"We open it up in a week, till then we're getting opinions from people. Im glad you guys liked it!"

(CHAPTER CLOSES)

(I need to stop myself from writing more- this is getting too long lmao)