Chapter 41: angst😈

(Big angst laughs maniacally)

(Ranboo pov) (tw! Abu$3, dr&gs, alch0hol, bl00d, c&tt!ng, screaming, crying, d3&th, flash backs, arguing, b&ry!ng, there might be more but i can't remember so lmk!)

Me and Big Q have been waiting outside of Niki's emergency first aid's office for hours now. At least, it's felt like hours. Big Q has done nothing but reassure me that Tubbo was going to be okay, he's a strong guy. I want to believe him, and im trying my hardest to believe him...but Tubbo was already knocked out cold and bleeding out when we got here.

/flash back/

"Tubbo.. Tubbo please wake up.." I sobbed into his unconscious body.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO YOUR OWN SON?! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" I screamed at Schlatt.

"THAT THING WILL NEVER BE MY SON! AS SHE SAID I WOULD NEVER BE HER FATHER!" He argued back.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE BEFORE I FUCKING EAT YOUR HEART AGAIN YOU SOULLESS DICK!" Quackity screamed pointing one of the tables knives in front of Schlatt.

"You wouldn't you pussy." Schlatt deadpanned.

Quackity quickly sliced Schlatt's palm as he pointed near his throat. "Oh yes I fucking would, and if Tubbo dies. . . know you will go to hell again."

Schlatt quickly ran out of the house while Quackity came up to me asking what we should do.

"NIKI! WE CAN TAKE HIM TO NIKI! SHE'S BEEN TRAINED AND EDUCATED BY THE BEST! COME ON WE CANT WASTE TIME!!" I screamed as Quackity rushed into his car waiting for me to carry Tubbo into the backseat.

/end of flashback/

"You okay Ranbo?" Quackity asked beside me.

"Y-yeah.. im okay." I replied looking down.

A ding noise came from his phone, "oh shit."

"What?" i asked.

"Phil's family is at the house he's asking where we are." He replied.

"Uhhh...tell them you forgot Tubbo had to go to the hospital to treat his burns. We dont know when he can go back home and no visitors allowed." I said coming up with an excuse.

"On it," he said typing back to Phil.
"He said it's alright, we can go to Phil's house for thanksgiving instead if we get time after the 'appointment'."
"What's really on your mind Ranboo? You can talk to me you know," Quackity said encouragingly.

"W-well I wanted to talk to you after the dinner, but as we can see I never got the chance." I answered.

"You can talk to me now," he smiled sweetly.

"O-okay.." I took a deep breathe.
"I want to marry Tubbo," I felt butterflies jittering all over as I said it. I also pulled out the ring I want to use for the wedding proposal.

Quackity looked at me in disbelief, "if that's what will make you both happy, you have my blessing."

"Thanks Quackity, I just hope he feels the same," I said fiddling with the ring.

"I'm sure he feels the same Ranboo. No question about it, so don't even worry." He smiled reassuringly.

Niki finally walked out, "I-..."
She began sobbing, "I tried everything! I promise I tried my best but he just wouldn't respond!"

I felt tears welling up in my eyes again as if my eyes weren't already puffy enough.

"He's gone.." she managed to choke out of her sobs.