Chapter 9: Tori?

(Ranboo pov) !tw! Mention of death and weapons, and past! (Kinda)

Tubbo got up from the chair he was sitting in and started looking through the files.

"FOUND ONE!" Tubbo screamed probably letting 'The End' kingdom know he found a file.

"Okay, what time's it at?"

"2:20, in about 2 hours. They want a pack of xx***xxx. They want to meet at their place, xxx****xxxx ** x street."

"Got it, Kay thanks Tubbo."

"No problem boss man, speaking of missions. What weapon do you use?"

"I use my brothers old g*n, so it's not technically mine, but he agreed to give it to me." I say pulling out my purple colored weapon.

"OooO, can I look at it?"

"Of course, just be careful."

Tubbo had taken the g*n from my hand and sat back down in his place. I loved the way his bangs gracefully followed any movement he took. I- wait what- nonononono I mean like in a platonically cool friendship way. Like I wouldn't think he looked ugly, obviously complimenting your bros was okay, right? Whatever.

He gently traced the g*ns markings that looped around the shape of a heart. I could tell he wanted to note down every inch of the weapon in his memory. Why is this boy so interested in weapons? If you'd taken a look at the 'sweet baby boy' personality you would think he collects plushes and puts them on his bed in a certain order. That's not the Tubbo I know at least, and I think that's a good thing.

(Tubbo pov)

I fell in love with the markings of the gun, just a slightly lighter purple than the entire thing. Everything about it was surprisingly graceful even if it's a literal g*n. The ender eye just topped off everything. It was kind of funny how our weapons represent ourselves. Ranboo's quite graceful now that I think about it, a lot more presentable then I am. I'm not jealous, but look at him then look at me. (who got that??? The song lmao lmao) Again I'm not jealous- but then what am I...? (A roach? 🤨)

Okay I think it's time to give the weapon back before Ranboo thinks I'll shoot him.

"Here you go, boo. It's beautiful by the way! Who's your brother, if you don't mind?"

"Oh- thank you, and Clay's my brother. He uses Dream as a nickname."

"Wait- as in- no... as in the one that fought against L'manburg?.."

"Yup, of course that's what he's known for.. Speaking of L'manburg, what's with the patch?"

"O-oh.. um. Well, that kinda was.. my *kinda* brothers nation?..It was my home when I wasn't sure who to call family." Awesome Tubbo, you spilled. Maybe next time you should tell him your true identity! I feel stupid.

(Ranboo pov)

"Oh man, I'm so sorry I didn't know. I wouldn't have brought it up if I knew. Here can I get you some-"

"Ranboo, it's fine, really. I like to think that if all that didn't happen I wouldn't be where I am today. I might be stubborn, but I can't hold a grudge forever. Plus, it's remains look a lot better now that it's been decorated!"

"I'm still sorry about that though, my brother would always bring up 2 names, Tommy and Tori. He said they were the easiest to trick."

I watched as Tubbos eyes widened, "HAHA.. WHAT THATS CRAZY. I don't know a Tori. Haha, nope doesn't ring a bell sorry boss!"
Weird...

(Tubbo pov)

Well, there it goes! I thought I got rid of her, nobody should've remembered her! How did he remember that girl and not remember where he had left paperwork?! Okay I'm sorry, but that doesn't add up.

"Riiiighhhhtttt... okay do you know a Tommy?"

"Uhm..yeah. He was and still is my best friend."

"How do you not know a Tori then? Tommy and Tori were like, so close?"
There was a long moment of uncomfortable silence.

"Look Ranboo. I was young, even if I had met her I wouldn't remember her. You could ask Tommy if you ever meet him?"

"Yeah no your right- only 40 minutes passed are you kidding-"

"I'm gonna break it to you time is an illusion I'm over it."

"Very funny- anyways do you have anything else you could possibly talk about?"

"Mmmm.. family? It's confusing. I was taken in with Tommy's family for a while, so I don't know if they're still my brothers or if they're just close friends?"

"Well, what do you want to consider them?"
Confusion slapped me in the face.

(CHAPTER CLOSES)

(Editors note: help why did I write this idk what to write next.)