Chapter 17: ME!!?!?)?)???

(Vee pov) ( yes I didn't forget this is a bee duo fic just gimme a sec >:/ ) tw! F-slur, homophobia, mention of death. Stay safe.

I felt like I knew who they were, but my brain didn't let me remember who? Almost like a sister? She looked stupid like me.. oh she's speaking my bad-
"Before I sit down I just wanna announce that I use they/them pronouns if I hear any different.. idk something will happen surely." (Omg guys it me the author! I'm in my story! 😱)
Well sh!t.

I accidentally used she/her for them- I mean at least now I know.

"BOOOO F&G!" Some random definitely closeted cis white boy said from the other side of the room.

"Thank you lovely fans," they said before sitting down next to me.

We kinda just stayed silent for the whole period because I couldn't remember them and they seemed like they didn't know me. That was until the end of the period I spoke up,
"Hey! What's your name."

"Uhm- Valentín.. I said this in the beginning of class," they said walking out of the door way. I walked along beside them.

"Sorry, I space out a lot, I couldn't quite hear that bit."

"It's fine, how about you?"

"Oh- my names Vee!"

"That's cool.. you know you look kinda familiar."
So it wasn't just me!?

"Yeah you did too."

"Okay think elementary school. Have you ever seen this face," they said pointing at themselves.

"If I remembered I would know. Don't you think," I said sarcastically.

"Haha your so funny."

"Thank you it's my specialty, that's why no one talks to me."

We went silent as we kept walking.

"VEE! OVER HERE!" I heard Tubbo scream nearby.

"Oh, hey guys!" I said basically dragging Valentín over to them.

"And I'm just here I guess- hello," they said awkwardly.

"Oh- who are you again," Toby asked politely.

"Valentín, I use they/them."

"Yeah! They're really nice and we seem to know eachother but we can't remember from where or when."

"Awe, well that sounds nice-"

"Look at the gays over there!" The random people said laughing.
"That's so gross.."

I feel all of us were infuriated by that.

"God, do people not know how to just walk away and move on with their life," Ranboo said finally. He then continued to put his arms around Tubbo, leaning on him.

"I know.. it's almost like they see it somehow?" Valentín snorted at the sentence, everyone turned to look at them.

I could tell they were trying their best to keep a straight face, "Well it seems like some of us aren't too good at hiding it."

We look around then see Ranboo and Tubbo. "Oh come on, I'm just hugging my buddy, man."

"That's not what you said earlier.." they mumbled under their breathe.

"How would you know about earlier," Tommy asked a little protective.

"I know everything and nothing at the same time! It's the power of chismosos," they said laughing lightly. Me and Tubbo laughed along.

"Right, anywho I've gotta head to Mr. Soot's room for an instrument. I heard you play flute, Vee you should come with," they said.

"Huh- oh yeah of course! See you guys in a bit!" I yelled at the "gays," that would be a fun group chat name.

(Tubbo pov)

"Well, they seemed nice."

"I guess," Ranboo said resting his chin on my head.

"Yeah, anyways.. mARk. I've gotta put my new books in my locker if you don't mind," I said trying to ask him to get off.

"Okay.." he said groaning while he let go. His touch is comforting, but it's so hot right now I'll sweat through anything. (He's talking about the weather don't be weird plz)

Our lockers were luckily a decent size so everything fit so far with a good amount of room left.

"Hey Mark, can we go speak about something? Don't worry Toby, just sports. I know you don't like them," Tommy said dragging Ranboo away.

"Oh- yeah ok!" Then they were out of sight.

"What do you think they'll actually talk about," Billzo asked out of curiosity.

"Probably Toby."

Me and Bill both screamed out of terror.

"DAMMIT DAD," I screamed at Phil.

"Jesus Mr. Minecraft, atleast a warning next time?"

"Yeah yeah whatever, cry babies."
I can't believe my own father was bullying me, but it was Phil. What did I expect?

(Ranboo pov)

"Okay why am I here again," I asked Tommy as he checked to see if the others could listen in.

"Look man it's the first day I'm meeting you, and I could already tell your into Toby."

My face felt tingly again, "uh- what- come again?"

"It's become more than obvious you fancy Tubbo. I'm starting to see that you mayyyyy treat Toby with love and affection, but-"

"But if I ever hurt him you'll k!LL me, I got it."

"No that's not what I was gonna say, even though it's true so keep that in mind. BUT.. you really have to look out for him. He can take care of himself physically, but his mental health isn't very.. good... to say the least."

We settle into a quick silence.. "what do you mean by that?"

"I mean.. Toby's gone through sh!t no one should ever have to go through. Especially during his childhood. Haven't you ever thought about why he calls so many people, dad? SO MANY different people..?" I stop and think.

"He's told me that family's been a tough subject for him, but he didn't tell me how or why."

"Yeah.. his life isn't a pretty shade of pink, with rainbows, bees, flowers, and butterflies."

"I see, thanks Tommy."

"No problem big man. Just, take good care of him when we aren't around, okay?"

"Okay, I promise."

(CHAPTER CLOSES)

(Editors note: promises we love that.)