Chapter 19: 😘

(Ranboo pov) (AN: y'all have no clue how hard it was to write this chapter godayum)
!Tw! Kissing/making out ig- and swearing

"Well.. he's gone," I say.

"I see that," Tubbo said.

"BOYS DINNERS READY!"

We then all rushed down to the kitchen and sit at the dining room's table.
(AN: WHAT SHOULD THEY EAT IDK- IM SORRY I THINK I GOTTA TIME SKIP THIS BIT 😞)

"Thanks for the food Big Q," Tommy said as we all began walking to Tubbo's room again.

"No problem, if you boys need anything else I'll be right here!"

"Got it, thanks Pa," Tubbo said before closing the door to his room.
Tommy then whispered something in Tubbos ear, "Tomz.. I get we're brothers but what the fvck. I don't need to know this," Tubbo said sighing then laughing a bit.

"Just letting you know," Tommy said before walking out of the room and downstairs to what I believe was the bathroom. "AGAIN TOMMY? I DIDNT EVEN ADD THAT MUCH CHEESE TO YOURS?"

"YOU POISONED IT THEN!"

"TOMMY I DIDNT POISON YOUR GODDAMN FOOD!"

(AN: Yes I made Tommy lactose intolerant, have fun with this information 🤭🤭)

Me and Tubbo looked at eachother then began laughing a bit.
We sat on his bed again, just because.
"Didn't think Tommy of all people would be lactose intolerant."

"He looks tough, but his guts aren't!"
We then laugh a little more. Man his laugh is so pretty. This feeling just won't go away, and it's pretty obvious I'm in love.

UHHGGGG... I just don't know how I'd ask him out! He's so much cooler than me. He's so pretty, so funny, so..perfect to me. He's amazing the way he is. Then there's the thing Techno told me... but like... I feel like I can trust Tubbo. I could trust him with my life, I already kinda have to so..

"Ranboo!?"

"Huh- what- oh sorry were you saying something?"

"No it's fine I just realized you zoned out, you okay?"

"What- yeah of course I'm fine. Just thinking."

"Yeah, couldn't imagine the amount of work you have to think about," he said before he laid his head on my shoulder.
uhhh..HELP?
LORD HELP ME OUT PLEASE THIS BOY IS MAKING ME FEEL VERY SLDJKSJAJSHDH BUTTERFLIES EVERYWHERE I CANT FEEL MY FEET AND MY FACE IS ON FIRE PLEASE!?

"You good boss man?"

"Yeah.. I'm good, better than ever."
CODE RED SOS PLEASE HES SO LOVELY AND COOL AND AWESOME.

He looks at me for a second, "you know, you look so much better without this junk." He then proceeded to take off the mask and glasses.
"See, much better!"

"Y-yeah.."

"Oh yeah the eyes I forgot!"

"Tubbbooo I've already told you I'm only part enderman, the eyes aren't a huge effect."

"Oh yeah- oops- forgot."

We then look at one another in the eyes.. his hazel eye, and contact of his choice. Most importantly, his beautiful mix of colors with his hazel eye. Brown, green, orange, gold, and a tiny tint of blue. All mixed into a hazel eye owned by the most beautiful guy in the world.

"Alright I think that's enough for one day."

"What- why?!"

"You look like your dying, boo!"

"What?! No I'm not!"

"Your face is super red! How were you breathing under that mask?!"

"I was breathing just fine! Really I'm okay, bee."

"Well if you say so- wait.. bee!? Where did that come from?"
I HONESTLY DONT KNOW. WHERE DID THAT COME FROM??!?

"Uh-uhmm.. I just thought it would be fine since like.. you like bees a lot. You almost remind me of one." I said letting out an awkward laugh.

"No- yeah, makes sense.. I think it's a little cute," he said putting his hand over mine.
I've really just stopped breathing, oxygen isn't available at all.
Should I tell him-? Maybe- OH. I CAN COVER IT UP. 2nd hand date? Like it's not an actual date, but we hang out.

"Hey, Tubbo," I said now facing towards him.

"Yeah?"

(Tubbo pov)

Could this be it? Is he finally asking me out?

"Do you w-wanna- uhmm.. maybe hAng out.."
Are you fvck!ng serious?

"What? You can always hang out with me bossman! You shouldn't be scared to ask me," I said all with a pretty fake smile.

"Y-yeah I know.."
Ranboo gets a notification on his phone.
He sighs then continues, "d-do you maybe hopefully kinda wanna.. go out... with me?"
My smile grows so much bigger than before.

"Uhm.. yes! Of course!"

"W-wait, actually? Really? You wanna go out with me?"

"Yeah! Of course, boo!"
We then stayed silent for a little.

"FVCK!NG FINALLY. I thought I would have to wait outside forever," Tommy screamed bursting through the doors.

"Really Tommy," I asked Tommy.

(Ranboo pov)

"Uhm YES!? Rannie over here is a pv$$y. He just needed a bit of encouragement."

"Wait... that notification?"
I started to get a bit anxious, if I didn't tell him now he would find out and get upset at me.
I inhaled then screamed, "IM SORRY I COULDN'T DO IT ON MY OWN I JUST DIDNT WANT TO BE REJECTED BY YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I WOULD FEEL REALLY BAD ABOUT MYSELF-"
I was then stopped with a peck on the lips. Everything disappeared literally anything that was me was gone.

"Yeahhh.. this isn't my time to be here..." Tommy said before leaving.

"Ranboo.. I love you too. It's okay that you were nervous. I mean.. I would be too," he said laughing a bit.
I really didn't care what he had to say, his first response helped better than words. So I did the same, with no hesitation I pulled our lips back together into a longer kiss. I didn't want to push any boundaries he had up so I pulled away.
BUT, he then set himself in my lap and forces more. I mean.. I'm not complaining. He wrapped his arms around my neck as I put mine around his waist. His lips were soft and plump so.. they felt so nice. As so many emotions course through my body and fireworks exploding in my stomach, I can say this is by far the best moment of my life.
We started to get noticeably rough, until someone walked into the room.

"Okay okay. That's enough for one day," Tommy said sternly but sarcastically.

"Okay DAD," Tubbo said rolling his eyes.

"By the way was you going to the bathroom a plan to do this," I asked Tommy.

"What-? No? I had to take a $h!t, but sure I used that for the plan."
We all just laughed a little longer.

(Time skip)

We all decided to head to bed until I got an important message from Niki.

(CHAPTER CLOSES)

(AN: HIII OKAY THIS CHAPTER WAS SO WEIRD TO MAKE? IVE NEVER MADE SOMETHING WHERE ITS LIKE "now kiss" BUT LIKE OKAY IT WAS FINE IG- FIGHTING FOR MY LIFE-)