Chapter 15: Prick.

(Ranboo pov) tw! Bullying, fighting, past, overthinking, and things related to this-! Stay safe.

We finally made it to our 2nd period and sat towards the back of the class. The teacher hadn't made it yet so the class was full of chattering from other students. Might as well make conversation with Tubbo, we don't want any suspicions coming from people. Plus, we were already basically friends. Would be fun if we became better friends right?

"So.. how are you going to work at the Tubburger," I say trying to start conversation

"Mmm, I haven't really thought about it too much actually. I can ask Q to help me come up with a schedule, but other than that the Tubburger will be very limited."

"Yeah, I've noticed the Tubburger is usually closed."

"I'm trying my best to work there more often, but with school and the other thing it's not very simple. Luckily I've got my fathers co-workers helping me out!"

"Yeah that's nice.." we settled back into an awkward silence. Great, now I'm just uncomfortable.

"Hey.. so about what you said earlier-" he started.

I cleared my throat, "AHEM yeah-? What about earlier?"

(Tubbo pov)

I don't know how to describe it, but when he said it to me I felt.. nice? Along with the hug I had already felt at home. It was a bit muffled, but easy enough to understand. It was a familiar feeling, but I couldn't identify what it was? Where it was from? Why can't I remember it? It feels so special to me.. whatever. I can try again later.

"You're a really good friend, you know that big man?" I say as I put my hand over his. I wasn't exactly lying, but I wasn't exactly saying what I wanted to say either.
Ranboo looked the other way, "yeah, thanks Toby."

Why is it so hard to say 'I love you' to someone? It's really not that big of a deal? I could say it to my dads, my brothers, my friends, but why not him?
Could it be that..? No..nonononono. It's not possible, I don't want to be seen weirder then I already am. I'm already- I feel a tap on my arm.

It was Ranboo, he signaled me to stand up alongside him. Turns out the teacher had asked us to. "Oh- sorry- zoned out haha.." I said quietly.

"Right class, this is Toby and Mark. Mark is from 'The End' and Toby's from L'manburg and Las Nevadas Highschools."

"Yooooo, like THE L'manburg?!"

"Uhm..yeah, the one that kinda exploded you know.." I said awkwardly.

"Were you in school during the wars??"

"No?? I think anyone would be smart enough to call school off when there is tnt going off."

"Luckyyyyyy! I wish I was there." That's all it took to make me snap.

"No you don't. You really don't."

"Why's that, Tori?" Oh, I'll show this mf why!
I tried sprinting at them but realized Ranboo was holding me back, "LET ME GO!"

"I CANT TOBY, YOU'RE GOING TO HURT THEM."

"THATS KINDA MY POINT?!"

"YES I CAN SEE THAT." Ranboo said grunting.
(The teacher: yk what i quit.)

I hear the dude laughing at me, I don't think anyone would be able to understand how much anger and embarrassment I've felt. I couldn't believe that even after seeing the scars they weren't scared of me? They made fun of me! I was trained by the best of the best, and they could barely throw a rock at a bird! They didn't realize their competition. Eventually I got tired of squirming, I sprinted backwards hitting Ranboo making him fall back in his seat. Then fall out of his seat hitting the person next to him. I went up to the kid and ONLY punched him square in the face.
"It was Toby. Not Tori."