Chapter 5: Trust?

(Tubbo pov)

"Distracting? More like steal the show! Ranboo agree with me here, I will not hesitate to smack you."

Tubbo thought Niki was a very kind person. Even with her job, she was an awesome person.

"I agree he has a good sense of fashion, but it can immediately distract someone! Everyone's head needs to be in the game."

"Jeez buzzkill, and to think I was gonna come in shirtless." Tubbo was obviously teasing around.

"Shorty, I promise, that turtle neck is tight enough to already show what's under."

"OooO, someone's been staring," Tubbo said looking up at Niki.

Niki smacks Tubbos shoulder playfully, "Stop it Tubbo you'll kill the boy!"

The conversation gets cut off by Tubbo getting a notification from his dad.

(RANBOO pov)

"My dad invites you guys to the Tubburger, would you like to tag along?"

"Sure, I can put TechnoBlade in charge till I return."

"OMG TECHNO'S HERE?!" Ranboo saw the boys eyes sparkle.

"Yeah, do you wanna go see him?" Niki asks wanting to fulfill Tubbos wishes.

"YES PLEASE!!" Ranboo watched as Tubbo sprang out of his chair up to the door waiting for the other 2 to show him the way.

They eventually made it to Technos training room, Niki and Ranboo watched as Tubbo sneakily rammed up to Techno trying to surprise him.

Tubbo eventually hit Techno's side with his horns.

"UHM OW???" Techno screamed at him.

"Sorry Techno, but see I've gotten stronger!"

"YEAH I KINDA FELT IT YOU KNOW..." Tubbo started giggling, Ranboo smiled.

"He's just what I could've asked for.. uh- FOR THE JOB- because that IS what I was looking for haha-."

Niki laughed at him, "you say what you need to say to get that into your head."

(Tubbo pov)

"Oh yeah, Ran-ran over there was gonna ask if you could be in charge while he's out for a bit?"

"Ran-Ran? Tubbo I'm afraid to ask, but sure I can take over while he's gone."

"1. He insulted my height, he's lucky he didn't get beat up right then and there. 2. Thank you Techno!" Tubbo knew Techno wasn't going to question him any longer, they just walked towards the other 2 near the door.

(Ranboo pov) (i know again🙄)

"Hey Ranboo, just show me what I need to do and I'll get it done till you get back."

"Thanks TechnoBlade, follow me."

Ranboo and Techno left Tubbo and Niki talking about fashion. He could hear them a little talking about how they should make stylish uniforms.
'Absolutely not.'

They made it to Ranboo's room. The head of the entire facility, "you know Ranboo, I think it's a bit important to tell you. I know Tubbo personally-"

"Yeah I saw."

"Yeah, apart from that though. I was the one who taught him to fight, especially with weapons. You made the right choice choosing him, he's quite the prodigy."

"Thanks- I think?"

"My point is, Tubbo has multiple personalities. He seems perfect in everything, but don't ask too much of him. Trust me, his bad side isn't so pink. He's also very good at acting, so watch out for that."

"Are you getting at that he could be a threat?"

"Im not saying that exactly, but im saying its a possibility."

"Okay, thank you Techno I'll make sure to keep an eye out."

(CHAPTER CLOSES)
(Editors note: oOoO we seem to have trust issues 🤭🤭)