Chapter 26: hes gone right..haha! Right?

(Ranboo pov)

We were placed in teams of 2, I was placed with Tommy, and Billzo got placed with a student called Badlinu.

Tubbo and Techno weren't out yet so we had time to chat a bit...Im zoning out again.

"Ranboo!?"

"Huh-? Oh sorry Tommy what were you saying?"

"I asked if you've ever done anything like this?"

"Ohhh..yeah I have you know, with my brother too."

"Really? What's your brother like?"

"Oh he's...been better. Uh, you might know him as Dream."
Tommys face dropped almost instantly at the name.

"What.."

"Yeah.. I don't exactly know what he's done to you but I apologize on his behalf. I haven't seen him in a long time now, I just hope he's changed." I spoke feeling bad even bringing it up.

"B-but..how's that even possible?? You guys aren't anything alike? Like, it's a bit funny to look into actually.." he said with a smile creeping onto his face.

"What do you mean?"

"Well..he did anything in his power to hurt us and here you are being our best friend!" He spoke with a genuine smile.

"Oh..well that's because I think you guys are cool I like being your friends!"

"Yeah, but I'm guessing Dream was jealous or power hungry. Manipulated anyone and everyone to get what he wanted. He wanted control over us, all of us. He wanted to feel like some sort of god over us. Doesn't matter anymore though, everything's over, and hopefully he's changed if we ever get to see him again." Tommy explained to me.

"Oh... I'm so sorry you all had to deal with that. He was..okay back then. He was better than how you say he was, but he did also get into peoples heads and..you know how that goes." I responded.

"Yeah, but whatever it doesn't matter anymore, he shouldn't be coming back anytime soon-" he was cut off by Philza waking through the doors.

"Mark The Beloved, someones here to see you," he spoke aloud.
Tubbo and Techno walk out FINALLY and give us a confused look. I get a little anxious with all the eyes on me but it's fine, it's okay, I'm fine, I just need to breathe and it'll be over soon. I walk over to the door and Tubbo follows with Techno's permission I hope-

"Uh- okay I guess Tubbo will come too..."

"Techno said to follow you know..just because I guess," he tried explaining with literally no explanation.

The rest of the walk was just a pretty uncomfortable silence apart from Tubbo giving me little looks from time to time giving me a smile.

We walk up to his office door and open it to see someone unfamiliar to me, at least from behind. They turn around to face me, they were wearing some sort of smiley mask. I still couldn't remember who they were but Tubbo's face dropped and looked like his brain had just fried itself.

"Hey little bro, how've you been?"

what..?

(CHAPTER CLOSES)
(AN: can someone plz help me with the angst bit I'm so bad at it 😔😔😔
Apart from that tho thanks for all the support it's truly crazy! And sorry for being so late on updating the story I've been a bit busy but yk-)