OC - Sakura

Sakura is a Shadowrath known as the Dragonspeaker because of her pet dragon, Red. Sakura is the second member of the New Rebellion.

As a child, Sakura was always ambitious. She was also slightly vengeful and had a rule wherein she would hurt anyone who hurt her.

Sakura was an orphan and was in an orphanage directly handled by Princess Shade, the leader of the Shadowraths.

When a Magikill foreseer visited them, he said to Shade and Kytchu that Sakura had a dark future ahead of her that could threaten the entire empire.

He said they had to get rid of Sakura. Shade and Kytchu hesitated but they agreed, for the good of the Order Empire.

So Kytchu invited Sakura to a walk in the woods. Kytchu took Sakura to the Crawler Forest and walked there until they were far enough.

Kytchu then told Sakura to stay where she was while she "got something". Kytchu actually left while Sakura waited.

But Sakura got worried and when a pack of Crawlers tried to attack her, she called for help but no help came.

Sakura managed to escape and she cried about the betrayal of Kytchu. But them she found a glowing red egg. Out of curiosity, Sakura held the egg in her hands.

The egg hatched and a dragon came out of it. The dragon saw Sakura as its mom and Sakura decided to keep him and named the dragon, Red.

Sakura also realized that Kytchu tried to kill her by abandoning her in the woods. Out of anger, Sakura promised to get revenge someday.

While raising Red, Sakura started learning how to communicate with Red and she was slowly becoming a legend called the Dragonspeaker.

Sakura and Red were loyal to each other and would fight to the death to protect one another.

Soon, Sakura met Renaisse and the 2 learned of each other's past. Renaisse then decided to form the New Rebellion with Sakura joining as the second member.

They then recruited the mercenary, Othello (talked about in my other art book). Together, their goal was to take down those who betrayed them.

Sakura with mask reference:

Sakura and Red: