✨ Roblox ✨

So I got a Roblox account recently and this chapter will talk about what I did on my first day :D

First, I played Rainbow Friends and died to Purple 2 times. Like, every death I had by far was caused by Purple just because I don't know how to avoid the water in the vents.

Second, I played in Brookhaven and got banned from 2 houses because I was a terrorist child who shot everyone with a gun and bombed every place I went to :'D

My brother also drove a car and while he drove and shot people, I left and activated bombs everywhere.

Then, I played a bit of Adopt Me and made a really fancy character (I don't have screenshots though ;-;). But I got bored since my pet was still an egg.

Finally, I played an SCP game where you needed to secure all SCPs. But I did the opposite and released SCP 999 because he was too cute.

I let him follow me while everyone was suffering with Shy Guy. But then, SCP 999 disappeared.

Out of anger and grief, I released 049 (the plague doctor) and led him to spawn where he spawn killed everyone because of me.

When I got bored of 049, I led Shy Guy to spawn but hid somewhere he couldn't reach so while I was at peace, people where dying due to Shy Guy's rampage.

The thing is, Shy Guy won't stop until he kills me so some ppl tried to get me to leave my hideout but I stayed right where I was and stared at a shark SCP for 5 minutes.

But then I accidentally left the hideout so Shy Guy killed me instantly :(

But the Roblox experience was fun so far! If you want to friend me, my username is BluFireX_789