OC - Zephyria

Zephyria is a Stick War oc. She is a Juggerknight - Water Elemental hybrid that resulted in a sea monster.

Legend says that she came to be when a Juggerknight fell in love with a Water Elemental prisoner who was being used for experiments.

After they got to know each other, the Juggerknight helped her escape and the 2 got married.

Their child resulted in a Zephyria, a sea monster, because of the Chaos blood in her veins and the unknown chemicals used on the Water Elemental.

Zephyria lives in the northern seas of Inamorta. She is extremely protective of her territory and attacks any ship or boat that dares travel in her waters.

Even with her human size, Zephyria can sink the largest ships. This led to her being a feared monster to sailors and travellers in Inamorta.

Zephyria can breathe underwater and has glowing eyes and spines to see in deep dark waters. She is also a fast and stealthy swimmer.

Zephyria has tentacle-like hair which can be used as hands if she wants to grab something nearby or choke someone.

Zephyria's sharp teeth allows her to kill and eat fish and other marine animals. She does not like eating her human victims because she says they taste disgusting.

Zephyria's other ability is her siren-like singing voice which she uses to lure men to drown them.

Zephyria is aggressive, protective, sadistic, and vain. She is attracted to treasure and is always looking for jewelry to wear.

In her secret cove, she has piles and mountains of different treasures and valuables that she took from the ships she sank.

Zephyria:

Unused human version:

Zephyria is based off Davy Jones from Pirates of the Carribean and Cala Maria from The Cuphead Show