OC - Aurus, Caladria, and Horus

All of these are Helluva Boss Ars Goetia ocs :]

Aurus:

Aurus is a male Ars Goetia demon

Aurus is a male Ars Goetia demon. He is the brother of Covet, husband of Caladria, and father of Horus.

Aurus is normally cheerful, positive, and goofy but he can be dangerous if someone threatens him or someone he loves.

Aurus used to have a great relaitionship with his sister. But when Covet did not approve of Aurus' marriage with Caladria, the 2 siblings got in a fight and never talked to each other since.

Aurus' marriage with Caladria was mainly because of Caladria's love for him and others telling Aurus to be with Caladria. Nonetheless, he still tries to love Caladria.

Aurus has a great relaitionship with his son, Horus. He is supportive of his son's gender preference, unlike Caladria.

Aurus is in charge of dealing with the borders of Hell and the living world, making sure no human gets in and no demon gets out (unless they use spells like from Stolas' grimoire).

Caladria:

Caladria is a female Ars Goetia demon

Caladria is a female Ars Goetia demon. She is the wife of Aurus and mother of Horus.

Caladria is an angel reborn as a demon with no memory of her past life. This was because she was punished for trying to meddle with the demons in Hell.

Caladria sincerely loves Aurus because of his kind and happy personality. She also likes him because of his looks.

Caladria disaproves of her son wanting to be a trans female and doesn't like it when Aurus this. Because of this, she doesn't really have a good relaitionship with her son.

Caladria is serious, stern, and affectionate. She is also polite but sometimes high-tempered or moody.

- Caladria was based off the Caladrius bird.

Horus:

Horus is a male Ars Goetia demon

Horus is a male Ars Goetia demon. He is the son of Aurus and Caladria and nephew of Covet.

Horus is normally happy, cheerful, positive, and energetic. But he can be very sensitive and cries easily.

Horus and his father have a great relaitionship mainly because Aurus is always supportive.

However, Horus and Caladria do not get along too well since Horus wishes to be trans but his mother is homophobic and transphobic.

Horus' future job is to study humans in the living world. This is why he has a necklace that allows him to shapeshift.

- Horus inherited his aunt's ability to make any crown he wears float.

-----

Their beta designs:

Caladria is the only one who really visibly changed