OC - Drone and Dr. Mutilate

Drone is an anthropomorphic snake and grasshopper hybrid who also happens to be a cyborg. She is the daughter of Dr. Mutilate.

Drone lives in the Electric District and her parents were both scientists. But Drone's mom died soon after Drone's egg hatched.

Drone lives with her father, Dr. Mutilate, and has a good relaitionship with him. Whenever shecan, Drone helps her father in his experiments.

Because of an accident in the lab, Mutilate almost killed Drone. However, he was able to revive her as a cyborg.

Drone is energetic, hyper, and always eager to be around others. She is also caring and loyal towards her father.

Drone's robotic parts give her a lot of abilities like infrared and UV light vision, enhanced hearing, and a hand that can switch to any weapon or object of her choice.

Drone:

- Drone was based off Melvinborg from Captain Underpants and Nifty from Hazbin Hotel

- The transgender pin is part of her design.

-----

Dr. Mutilate is a mutant snake who is Drone's father. He is a scientist who lives and works in the Electric District.

Mutilate was always dedicated to his work and science career. He hoped to be one of the best scientists in Blu World.

When he got married, he valued his wife and was loving towards her. When Drone hatched and his wife died, Mutilate didn't let the grief bother him and moved on.

Since then, he valued his daughter and respected Drone's opinions and decisions. Mutilate would also let Drone help him in his scientific work.

At first glance, Mutilate appears to be a mad scientist who works too much. But aside from being intelligent, he is actually caring, loving, and loyal.

Mutilate has extra abilities due to him being a mutant like strength, enhanced senses, and deadly fangs which can inflict poison.

Dr. Mutilate:

 Mutilate: