Talkin about Poppy Playtime Chapter 2

So the chapter I've been waiting for finally came out. Imma talk about it bc I've been wanting to but I just didn't have the time.

Firstly, the Mommy Long Legs ad gets stuck in my head whenever I watch it. Also, it would have been cool if Mommy Long Legs actually ran backwards like in the ad.

Then theres Poppy. She looked smaller than I expected. And its funny and cute how she walks cuz shes so small.

When Mommy was introduced, I was freaking as I have been waiting for that moment for like 3 months. Mommy looked a bit different tho than how she looked like in the trailer.

As I expected, Mommy made us play games in the Game Station. But her threat about eating our insides was something I didn't expect.

The first game was Music Memory, where Bunzo Bunny is. In the trailer, I saw that it was supposed to be a sunflower character but was replaced by Bunzo.

His game is a pain. It doesn't even make sense at some point. I mean, why the frick are the symbols ♡ and pi there?

Then there was the part with the Wack a Wuggy game (cute name tbh). Its a bit better than the Music Memory but its just as hard.

Timeskip to the painful part of dealing with the barry cart. Everything was confusing and I saw that it took a guy 45 minutes to get past it.

When Kissy Missy appeared, I panicked, expecting a chase. But she stopped and I calmed down. But she went over to a lever. Again, I panicked.

But she left instead and I just wanted to thank her but she disappeared. I also want to point out that the way she pulled the lever was so cute. I mean, her hand just flopped the first time bc her arm was so long.

Next, we go to the game, Statues, with my second favorite character, PJ Pug O Pillar.

So before playing the chapter, I had many theories about this game and I was paranoid about PJ. Like, after the official artwork was released, I was worried about how PJ would look like ingame.

I overreacted and instead, PJ just looks like a floofy purple and cyan caterpillar with the head of a dog.

His game was threatening and if you look back sometimes, you could see him getting closer. The time I panicked was when he climbed onto the ring thingy and started crawling towards me.

But then we Grabpacked our way out and broke the glass. Mommy looks for us, and in all honesty, I would have went back to her and stay with her forever.

Timeskip to the part when Mommy goes corrupt and plays hide and seek. The vent chase with Huggy was way scarier tho.

Then we kill Mommy and she says something that got me thinking: "What are you doing? He'll make me part of him."

Either I heard this wrong or she actually said that someone will make her a part of him, whoever this "him" is.

After Mommy brutally gets murdered, this creepy hand comes out and takes what remains of Mommy away.

Again, this raises questions like, "What was that", "Is that the mommy that doesn't like guests that Poppy talks about", and "It took Mommy, but why not us?"

My brother suggested it could be some giant Grabpack hand that the trapped scientists use to gather toys to build something to escape the factory.

But I think its the Experiment 1006 that went on a rampage and it could be the one that Poppy talks about.

Like, Poppy says that mommy doesn't like guests but Mommy Long Legs looked pretty eager and happy to have a playmate after 10 years.

So the claw guy could be the one that Poppy talks about?? Idk yet for now but future evidence brought up by other theorists might explain the claw guy in the future.

Anyways, then we get to the train with Poppy and activate it. But at the last minute, Poppy says that she doesn't want us to leave and redirects the train, causing it to crash.

After Poppy crashes our train, we faint and the chapter ends there.

Im expecting in Chapter 3 we wake up and Poppy helps us get up or something (probably the claw guy) pulls us away.

"But this is just a game theory. A GAME THEORY!" - Matpat