OC - Ren and Trance

Ren is a half-demon who lives in Blu City with his twin sister, Trance. Ren is capable of ingesting harmful and toxic liquids.

When Ren was a child, his parents saw him as a mistake and favored his sister instead. So the parents abandoned Ren on the streets to fend for himself.

Ren managed to survive but after a disease that almost killed him, he lost one of his 3 tails.

Ren continued to live alone and started to get depressed. He illegally started taking drugs but he found it was useless.

So he tried drinking glue. For the first times, he got really sick but over time, he got used to it.

Right now, Ren drinks glue as a way to get over his depression since he was alone most of the time. But after a few years, he befriended a few people living in Blu City.

Then, he met his sister for the first time in what felt like his whole life. They had no idea who they were but Trance soon realized they were siblings.

Not knowing how to continue, Ren and Trance interacting awkwardly but soon came to good terms and started acting like real siblings.

They both care for each other and will do what they can to protect and be loyal to each other.

Ren is reckless, careless, and deranged. He is also depressed but continues to drink toxic liquids to calm himself.

Whenever Ren drinks glue or a toxic liquid, 89% of his health is restored. He can also grow to a gigantic size if he is in the middle of a fight.

Ren:

Trance is a half-demon who lives in Blu City with her twin brother, Ren

Trance is a half-demon who lives in Blu City with her twin brother, Ren. Trance is the vice principal of Blu City High School but acts as the main principal since Blu can't always handle the school.

Trance was kept by her parents when they favored her over Ren. While they threw out Ren, they raised Trance to make her just as good as them.

Trance was always pressured into being the best and told to do so. Her parents never truly loved her and only cared for her because of her successes.

Her parents never accepted even the tiniest of failures so Trance would always have to get the highest grades in class or 1st place in any contest.

When Trance grew up, she graduated best in class. She graduated as a teacher and could teach a college student any lesson.

Because of this, she became the vice principal of Blu City High School, the best school in Blu World. It was at this time she met her brother again after so long.

After starting out awkwardly, Ren and Trance started treating each other like siblings and both learned of each other's history.

Trance continues to suffer pressure from others but this time, Ren is there to help her.

Trance has high standards and she can easily look down on others. She is proud yet caring and loyal to her brother and the students in her school.

Trance is naned because she has hypnotic eyes which she can use to hyptonize others at will.

Trance: