OC - Scorching

Scorching is a dragon who works as a messenger for Queen Pelara of the Fire District. He is born with a strong burning internal flame.

Scorching was hatched in the Fire District during the Venom War. His mother died in the battles while his father was suffering from a venom infection during a fight with Vindetta.

Scorching's father soon died at the end of the war so Scorching was left as an orphan in the queen's care.

Pelara startedto notice that Scorching had strong firepower and his blasts were larger than the other orphans.

It was soon discovered that Scorching had a strong burning flame inside him which gave him the strongest firepower and abilities.

The inner flame prevented Scorching from getting cold and he could increase his body temperature at will to burn anyone who is touching him.

Pelara then decided to let Scorching be her messenger to deliver messages or objects to people inside and outside the Fire District.

The 2 got really close and Pelara sees Scorching as a son she never had. She also wants Scorching to be the heir to her throne some day.

Scorching is happy and goofy. He likes to make others smile and he doesn't like to fight unless absolutely necessary. He is also loyal to Pelara and would obey her commands without question.

Scorching:

Scorching's design was based off the Deadly Nadder from Httyd