Battering Cohesion

It seemed like I had slept for years but it turned out to be just one hour. Zander must have done a lot while he was out cause he was sleeping hard. I touched him and he didn't move. I then poked and pushed at him to see him do nothing. I gotta admit that it was kinda funny to watch him sleep. He was my little baby and no one could take that away from me. I wanted to clear a few things off my mind so I went out the master bedroom and in to the living space to look out the glass door of the banister. I stared out the glass door thinking what if I'm ready to go back to that hell hole of a place. I don't want to disappoint myself or Zander but I had a powerful feeling telling me we should go back. That minor pregnancy problem I was having didn't seem like something I was to fond of. Looking out into the city I knew I was gonna miss the refreshing view, but we had to leave. It was safer at headquarters. I know I would sound stupid to him for saying anything of that nature because he would feels I'm safe whenever I'm with him but I can't risk anything during this pregnancy. As I turn around to take a glimpse of Zander I jump back because I notice he is directly in front of me. He laughs and then presses his hands to the glass and pushes his body up against mine into the door. I take slow breathes because I was a few minutes from breaking. The thought of sex quickly rushed through my head as my eyes slowly made their way up his chest. I then turned my head to the left so that I couldn't see his face. He takes it upon his self to take advantage of my neck and slowly kisses it. Feeling pressured by his actions I remove one of his hands from the door, but he quickly places it back and I'm forced to look into his eyes. His hands gently make their way to mine were they intertwine. My heart starts beating fast and I try to slow my breathes again, but it became hard. Not knowing what else to do I give in. My will was broken. He looks into my eyes and without hesitating he removes himself from me and the glass door. I turn slightly to my right with my head down glaring at him. Feeling a little intimidated and upset I walk over to him.

"Hey?"

"Yes."

"Why did you do that?"

"You looked like you need some attention."

"Oh yeah. Well, I don't ok. So don't do it again."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just, ugh, I'm confused and frustrated ok."

"Confused and frustrated by what?"

"Look I wanna go back to headquarters."

"What? Why? Aren't you happy outside of those walls? Happy with me."

"I'm very happy outside of those walls WITH YOU, but this pregnancy is risky at the time and I don't want anything bad to happen. So for the sake of our baby I suggest we go back tonight."

"Not tonight. Lets make tonight last, please I'm begging you."

"Alright but we leave in the morning. No if, ands, or buts about it. Got it!"

"Yes baby. I got it."

"Good."

After that successful conversation I felt good. Tonight would be our last night alone together so I knew he would want to make it special. He might play around with me, my body to be exact. Feel me around, but he won't be the only one to feel around. Two can play at that game. I knew all his G-spots, but I never played around with them. He might think he has experienced unbelievable sex but he has another thing coming.

•-•

Night time came pretty quick and to my knowledge it was time to play around in the bed.

"Soka, you alright?"

"Ahhh, yeah just a little sad that's all."

"Why so sad?"

"I don't wanna leave this place. Once we go back to the games it's over."

"It'll be ok. I promise. But for right now let's make this night last."

He turned me around, grabbed my hand, and lead me to the room. The lights were dim and the bathroom door was open. There were rose petals everywhere in the room. If I'm guessing right the rose petals were a way to set the mood and they did a good job. Walking to the bathroom I notice my heartbeat beginning to flutter rapidly. Was it working? Was he actually setting the mood? I felt a little worried or scared about what might happen but I kept an open mind. With all these thoughts rushing through my head I don't know what to do so I decide to let Zander guide me. Making it all the way into the bathroom I see a tub full of rose petals and it smelled like roses as well. I smiled and out of the corner of my eye caught Zander undressing. Something inside of me made me go over to him and undress him myself. I don't know if I was in the mood or if some spirit took over my body. All I know is I liked it and wanted it to continue. Zander tried to undress me but I wouldn't let him. He seemed a little disappointed about that but he would soon get over it. I covered my body not letting anything intimate show to him and he came over to me and stood behind me. To be honest this was weird because we were both naked and touching without having sex. I felt exposed to him and I don't like it but he eventually turned to the tub and got in. I looked over to him and began to feel timid. He motioned for me to come in the tub with him but I hesitated. Eventually I went in and the rest was a mystery.