Insubordination

"Some of you did the exact opposite of what we announced today's challenge to be. Some of you had sex and for that you will be punished severely!"

I was shocked by the way the operator of this abominable Sex Games acted. He was screaming and shouting and oh when he came down to confront the two pairs who committed indulgence. Oh my gosh it was hilarious. He ended up placing the pair into a holding cell apart from the other cells.

"That pair is an exact example of what will happen to you if you have sex before we announce the sex challenge!"

I looked at the operator, also known as Control and made a face. He overreacted and he was wrong for that. But this is his game and we have to play by the rules. I thought about how close I was myself to having sex with Zander. I'm very glad we didn't have sex, but I can't help that I now have a desire for Zander I didn't have before. The list was strong and I don't think I would be able to fight it any longer.

"The next challenge is in a few minutes thanks to your insubordinate friends! You will all have the same pairs for this challenge and for the rest of the week! I will be back in a few minutes to announce your new challenge, be prepared."

My heart started to beat fast, very fast. Knowing that Zander would be my partner for the rest of this week scared me. There is no way I will be able to control myself and he is a boy and boys can't control themselves period. I could only hope either Zander or I will have the will to control ourselves enough for the other to stay in line. I could only hope that we don't have sex. I can only hope we don't make love.