Wrist Bands Don't Lie

Several hours had passed since Zander and I talked. I watch my new favorite show on Netflix Orange Is The New Black. In the middle of the show I suddenly feel light-headed. Then I felt like I had to throw up. So, I quickly ran to the bathroom and of course I threw up. It smelled terrible like any throw up would. It was a good thing Zander was busy with the boys in the living room playing games and watching tv. I didn't know why I was throwing up but after I finished I went back to bed. While I was watching tv I thought about why I would be throwing up, then it hit me I've been having sex with Zander without a condom. The wrist bands we have were suppose to tell us when we got pregnant and if we were pregnant. So, I checked my wrist band and sure enough I was pregnant. I paused in hysteria knowing that I was pregnant. Even though I was sure it was Zander's baby I wanted a paternity test. It might bring up suspension but at least we will know it's his baby. While I walked to the living room I thought about how I would get him to take the paternity test without knowing. I brought up the paternity test settings and to my surprise they had an option that allowed people to test another person without their knowing. I thought about using the setting so bad, but I didn't want to be deceitful and hurt him. So I decided to tell him.

"Zander!"

"Hey Ahsoka, what's up baby."

"I'm pregnant!"

"Wait what? What do you mean you're pregnant!"

"I'm pregnant! What else is there to it. I said I'm pregnant."

"Wait, are you pregnant by me?"

"I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure you are the father."

"Well we should have a paternity test done. Even if the child isn't mine I'll still take care of it and raise it as my own. I would just hope if it isn't mine that you weren't cheating."

"I assure you I have not been cheating on my one and only true love. The wrist bands we are wearing have a paternity test application on them. Mine is already up. I just need you to pull yours up and we can get it done now."

"Alright, where is it...oh I see it. Lol."

I walked over to Zander and our wrist bands synced together. A start button appeared on the screen of my watch and I pressed start. Two seconds passed and it was done. The results read that Zander was the father. Overjoyed we both hugged each other and kissed. After we finished kissing Zander turned me around so that I would conform to his body. He gently rocked me back and forth in a slow like motion. He then did what a first time father would often do. He talked about the baby and to the baby, all while continuing to rock me. I had to admit it felt good to know Zander was the father without going behind his back to find out if he truly was. Zander decided to abandon the guys after finding out the new news and spent time with me and our new baby. It felt weird to hear him talk that way, but it also felt good.

•~•

Well since Zander and his boys knew about the baby I decided to let the girls know as well, so I called a family meeting. Everyone was happy about the baby and they were ready to raise a kid alongside me and Zander. The happiness didn't last to long because within a matter of minutes the game makers showed up at our HQ door.

"We need to see Zander and Ahsoka please."

"Hi, ummm I'll go get them, said Erin.
Zander, Ahsoka the game makers are here to see you!"

"Ok Erin Hun! We're coming," I said.

"They'll be one second. How about I get you guys something to drink."

"Water will be fine thank you," they all said simultaneously.

We walked in as Erin gave them all a glass of water. Zander and I sat down on the lover's seat to the right of the main couch. Erin stood by and the game makers, but they asked her to leave. So she said, "Oh, am I disturbing you. Sorry, I'll just go to my room now." Erin nicely left the room and it was just the game makers and us in the room.

"So, we are here to discuss your pregnancy."

"Yeah I figured you were. I had a feeling that it wouldn't take you long to know."

"Yes. Anyway, so with your pregnancy we won't let you out of the games."

"Wait, what!"

"Just hold on. We're not done yet. You won't be put out of the games, but you will not participate in any sexual activities. Congratulations!"

"That shit isn't funny but thanks."

"The reason for this is that your baby's father still has to participate in the games, but he also has to help you take care of the baby."

"Yeah Well obviously he was going to help me provide care for the baby."

"Yes we are sure he would. I'm sorry that we have to cut this talk short, but the next challenge starts in five. We will continue this chat later if you would like."

"No thank you, We will be fine."

"Well, ok. Congratulations and good luck."

The game makers left with smiles on their faces. I felt that they were a little slow or dumb. They only had one person speaking for them. If I were one of them I would speak for myself as in the terms of any situation with a tribute. Zander asked me if I wanted to stay in the living room to find out what the challenge was. I told him yeah and ironically everyone came out of their rooms and into the living room. The tv began to alert everyone that an announcement was about to be made.

"Good evening contestants. Today will be another pairs challenge. Again you will pick one male and female to participate in this challenge. You may not pick previous contestants, now vote and send your picks to the main HQ where we will prepare them for today's challenge. Thank you and have a swell day."

It was already decided before that Erin and Jace would go into the field this time. Erin tried to put up a fight again at the last minute, but we all shut her down. In the back of my head I was saying "Yeah bitch that's what you get." Jace looked amused at the fact that he would finally be able to get other pussy than what he was screwing. To be honest I would be happy to, especially since Erin was the only one he was screwing. We all bided our members farewell and we went to our rooms. I started towards my couples room when a certain someone came behind me.

"(Smirks) What do you want."

"(Laughs) I want you boo."

"Boy stop, you can't have none of this."

"(Laughs) I got some before."

"You calling me a hoe. (laughs)"

"Naw, naw. I just want to have a good night with you that's all."

"Well I might let you if you can catch me and kiss me."

I pushed away from Zander and ran straight to our room. He followed me and caught up to me pretty quick.

"I ran track Ahsoka. You weren't gonna get away from me."

"I didn't plan to."

He picked me up and laid me on the bed. Then he climbed on top of me and started to kiss me.

"I guess this means I'm yours."

"You were always mine."

We undressed each other within a matter of minutes and we handled our business. I had to remind him I was pregnant and to slow down a little from time to time, but he was pretty easy going for the most part. I enjoyed what might be my last time making love to him. It was exhilarating and energetic. Zander fell asleep while we were talking about random topics. My favorite was Erin. I know I was wrong for talking about her, but it felt good. I decided to take a nap with Zander because of extreme boredom. If he would not have fallen asleep on me I wouldn't be in this lonely position.